Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: another k1 attack ?

Originally posted by wbnemo1
    Gm product and gm is retarded, wow... come on man??? ... , seriously, sometimes you should think before you post...

If you've owned the car for the last two years like I have you'll quickly find out how many faulty things are wrong with this car that clearly GM screwed up on. Like the window system on these Fbody's thats a facepalm itself with the wiring system it has that is designed to burn out the motors within 2 years. Like come one my dodge still has the same window motors from when it was brand new and that was back in 1995!. My Camaro on the other hand we had to solve that issue on our own.

Out of all the cars I've worked on GM is the worst one despite their products are simple but its like "Why did they do it like that?"

Comment

sorry you had so many problems with your Camaro, but that doesn't mean all GM cars are in the same category as yours, there are many great GM cars, I guess the F body Camaro just isn't one of them in your book, just no clumping all GM together, that's being naive.
      Will

Comment

Originally posted by wbnemo1
        sorry you had so many problems with your Camaro, but that doesn't mean all GM cars are in the same category as yours, there are many great GM cars, I guess the F body Camaro just isn't one of them in your book, just no clumping all GM together, that's being naive.
        Will
        I don't know man sometimes I wonder with a lot of their products in general. I've worked on a couple of GM cars, I also owned a GTP(Great car btw! I never worked on it though) and I will admit they do build the best parts on the market, chevy V6's and V8's are great and for the dollar you can't go wrong, and using them in a hotrod or kit isn't a bad choice at all but as far as OEM goes i hate em with a passion. So many flaws I don't know where to begin. ;D

Comment

sorry haven't done anything to this car , i had to finish this one first , a 356 porsche speedster here is a pict and onother , will be for sale soon

Comment

Cars,

You did a great job with that Porsche, I remember when it was just in the primer... that bone white looks really good, especially with all of the detail trim work, you've done a great job!!!

Keep up the fantastic work!
            -Hughes

Comment

That looks like the one for sale down the street from where I live.

Is it VW based or porsche?

Comment

Thats a sweet speedster, carspancho!

Comment

thaks guys, its vw based, rebuilt engine, 1950 cc, dual carburators, leather interior, should be ready next week, i was shooting for the famous barett jackson this 25th , but my upholstery guy did't complete it, so i will sell it somewhere else. ;D will continue with the k1 attack next month. ;D

Comment

can you pm me your contact phone number? i may have a serious buyer for you

Comment

thanks t\light pm sent

Comment

carspancho,

The speedster looks very nice, You did a real nice job. I was curious, Are the headlamp assemblies the same units as used on the pre 67 Bugs?
                        My Projects:

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...y-project.html
                        http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...-facelift.html
                        http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...430-build.html

Comment

thanks mcgyver, yes i think they are the same

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X