• Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
      Great to see you back Nick
      Thank you
      Fingers crossed

Originally posted by peggyontherunireland View Post
      Looking good Nick
      Thank you
      I am not sure about that, but thank you
      Hopefully this year wont be quite as chaotic as last year and I can get some work done.
      Last edited by nicktruman; 02-21-2018, 02:59 PM.
      Regards
      Nick

Twin turbo V8 Zonda inspired thingy

Comment

• Its been soooo cold in the garage that I couldn't do any work on the car. I have loads of bits so hopefully this weekend I can crack on. I think the carbon work will have to wait until we get temps above 10 deg C!
        Regards
        Nick

Comment

• Nick, good to see you’re back at it . What’s the latest with getting the car Moto’d/ IVA or street legal ? regards , Vinny
          Remember, there is always next year.

Comment

• Hi Everyone
            Its been a while since I was here, I did do a build log on my homemade Zonda thing, but that car went ages ago. I had to sell it to get the engine rebuilt in my old Ferrari 308 Gt4. So it went to a good cause.
            I started a new build about a year ago, (its been documented in the Homebuild Cars - from scratch or kits group on Facebook.
            I started with a VW Passat engine and transaxle, a AWT 1.8T 175 bhp motor, bought a spitfire chassis off eBay and went from there. The engine fits perfectly where the differential would normally sit; the whole thing just fitted together so nicely.
            Here is a video of its first shakedown drive, I put a kind of build log on thespitfire.uk
            Regards
            Nick

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X