Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, keep the pictures coming.

Comment

I just got to this point last night....getting close to coating it in bondo!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Legendary!!!!!

Comment

It's gotta be fun to see that shape emerging from foam blocks. Very nice work!

Comment

looks like the right guard facing is a little low than the left but could be the way its sitting on the timber

Comment

What ever the depth/verticle of the air scoop in the front is is how much it needs to come up from what I can work out

Comment

what ever the vertical/ height face of the air scoop is how much the rh guard needs to be lifted..

Comment

I love seeing cars like this come to life. It amazes me at the talent on madmechanics. This is awesome.

Comment

if you guys are talking about the center section under the nose it is not finished in these picture. I was too tried last night to finish that, but still wanted to share. I also still need to shape in the turn signals and a few other details. I will show more when it is a little further along. And yes it is amazing to see the shape come to life out of foam block...a big rush! Thanks guys!

Comment

Dreamy car man, looking forward to seeing you drive in it.
                      Follow my designs on Facebook fan pages.:cool: [url]http://www.facebook.com/AutoArts[/url]

Comment

You guys should take a look at this guys page he has about 30 Videos on his build ... Replica McLaren with a Audi V8

artiplastzabrze - YouTube
                        T.M.C
                        Last edited by T.M.C; 04-20-2012, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the completion. Awesome job so far...

Comment

I ran a straight line across the back near the screen and it show the rh guard is lower than the left facing the car that is. the rest is spot on the air vent in the center is right 100% look to me like the guard need to be lifted about the same height as the vertical face on the air scoop, other than that a top job and good effort.

Comment

Originally posted by 917kit View Post
                              I ran a straight line across the back near the screen and it show the rh guard is lower than the left facing the car that is. the rest is spot on the air vent in the center is right 100% look to me like the guard need to be lifted about the same height as the vertical face on the air scoop, other than that a top job and good effort.
                              Can you please post a pic to let me know what you are talking about. Thanks!

Comment

Down load GIMP 2.6 free off the net open the pic of the car in GIMP in files under new you can scale up under image. you will see a ruler across the top click on that and it will give you a straight line , drag the line up or down same as line on the side... get back too me if you like
                                you can also click VIEW and click grid which will give you squares. be good to make sure you are straight on when you take a pic but the one you have seems ok

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X