X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fauxrrari
    replied
    There's no such thing as a Ferrari cl

Your writing sounds like one of those foreign spammers who make a few posts then spam a forum

Leave a comment:

• Corson008
    replied
    ok. PM sent

Leave a comment:

• dominic355
    replied
    Originally posted by Corson008 View Post
    i wouldn't mind having the car (interior and mechanicals don't matter to me) but i wouldn't pay your costs from Orlando to texas (?!)
    I have some local interest, but you can certainly shoot me an offer.

Leave a comment:

• Corson008
    replied
    i wouldn't mind having the car (interior and mechanicals don't matter to me) but i wouldn't pay your costs from Orlando to texas (?!)

Leave a comment:

• dominic355
    replied
    Originally posted by HtownHoncho View Post
    I posted a wanted ad on craigslist on the 8th for a fiero..and this seller contacted yesterday around 9pm..nice car..I just have my eyes on other things at the moment..
    No problem.

Leave a comment:

• dominic355
    replied
    Originally posted by Corson008 View Post
    That didn't last long; for sale on Houston craig's list for $5500 - 1986 Pontiac Fiero w/ Ferrari 308 Replica Body Kit Car Project

The guy in Orlando had it listed for $4000 (?!)
    The car was a lot rougher then I thought. Just trying to recover my costs. Car plus shipping, etc. Altogether about 5000.00. Hopefully I can get it negotiated to that price.

Leave a comment:

• HtownHoncho
    replied
    I posted a wanted ad on craigslist on the 8th for a fiero..and this seller contacted yesterday around 9pm..nice car..I just have my eyes on other things at the moment..

Leave a comment:

• Corson008
    replied
    That didn't last long; for sale on Houston craig's list for $5500 - 1986 Pontiac Fiero w/ Ferrari 308 Replica Body Kit Car Project

The guy in Orlando had it listed for $4000 (?!)

Leave a comment:

• dominic355
    replied
    A little small on the diameter and I'm going to push out toward the fenders more with spacer/adapters.
    Originally posted by RHK View Post
    Nice car - congrats! Actually, I kinda like the wheels that are on it. Maybe they look better in the pics tho.

Leave a comment:

• RHK
    replied
    Nice car - congrats! Actually, I kinda like the wheels that are on it. Maybe they look better in the pics tho.

Leave a comment:

• jntramey
    replied
    Nice!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• dominic355
    replied
    It looks like someone put the same wheels on their genuine 308. I guess I may keep these and just add centercaps.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dominic355; 07-16-2012, 06:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dominic355
    replied
    These are the wheels I'll run for now. 17" Voxx MG's. A Big Thanks to Matt at "Chuck's Auto Salvage" in Douglassvill, PA. www.chucksas.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dominic355; 07-16-2012, 06:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dominic355
    started a topic My latest CL find. Ferrari 308 Replica

My latest CL find. Ferrari 308 Replica

I found this beauty on CL in Orlando. Being shipped as I type. Can't wait to begin. I'll post pics and progress as I get my parts. Wherever possible I'm going O.E.M.
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X