No announcement yet.

F355 Spider coming together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the targa top. Do you store the top behind the seats?

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Thanks its looks very similar to yours,good question I have never tried but it would be great if it does.(I will check)

Comment

65 Degree days don't come often enough in NJ here's a walk around Vid.
        Ferrari F355 Spider Rossa Corsa - YouTube

Comment

Finally decided what wheels to get,one thing I knew for sure was they had to be staggered 18's, another thing I wanted to do is since this is MY car I didnt want to duplicate anything out there that has already been done.Heres a mock up until I get some new sneakers on them.

Comment

Comment

I also got my Corvette C6 exhaust tips shortly to come.

Comment

Very nice choice ,,posting to say your car look great ,the overall effect is beautiful , your devotion is the key to owning a replica , use it & drive IT. All the other things you want to do to her ,become weekend projects an they get done as time an money permit ,i see so many people go out into the kitcar / replica field , an build a $20,000.00 CHASSIS with a exotic supercharged big block another $18,000.00 and never get to drive it , confused with horsepower an a tube chassis to compete with a real car that they miss out on the fact that driving it with a 6 cyl. is better than owning a cloned out Corvette , Camaro , or Mustang. Congratulation an keep posting
                In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

Yeah I bought it to drive and use it,the 2.8 is no powerhouse by any means but I just gave it a full tune up and runs great and is much more reliable and cheaper then a motor swap and/or real Ferrari motor.Thanks for the kind words I'll keep the updates coming.

Comment

SWEET. Those look great

Comment

looking to remove the 17's off of my 355, what size 18;s did you find and what size did you stagger them at and with what tire sizes. Your car is looking awesome keep up the great work
                      Frank

Comment

As with anything nothing ever goes as planned so I finally got my tires(225 40 up front and 265 40 rear same as stock) and I noticed the spacers changed the lug pattern from stock so I had to order new ones.I got the fronts and the rears are to come.I realize my choice of rims are not for everyone either most loved them or hated them not much in between,regardless of your wheel opinion you will notice the upgrade from 17 to 18 compliments the car greatly.Enjoy I'll post the rears up once I got my spacers in.

Comment

I have custom Ferrari logo center caps getting made too

Comment

like what you picked for the rims,, Looks good to me good choice...

Comment

Comment

Theres a good chance I will be relocating south so I need to downsize my toys unfortunately this might be for sale.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X