No announcement yet.

LamboJayso's OEM Murcielago Build!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice work on that glass Jay, I'm getting my windows this week so I will be doing this soon. Victor Is a good negotiator but he is always fun to talk to, he is a really cool guy.
    Pedro

Comment

• Originally posted by autopro View Post
      Nice work on that glass Jay, I'm getting my windows this week so I will be doing this soon. Victor Is a good negotiator but he is always fun to talk to, he is a really cool guy.
      Very good, it's time we each wrap our builds up! Post pics when you get on it.
      Easy does it.

Comment

• Just wanted to get this out there. Anyone looking to buy this project, I'd let it go for $50k right now. I know once it's finished, I'll be less inclined to sell although you may see her up for sale from time to time for much more.
        Easy does it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lambojayso View Post
          Very good, it's time we each wrap our builds up! Post pics when you get on it.
          Couldn't agree wit you more bud, door windows and windshield are the things that have been holding me up. Thankfully it seems both will be here soon .
          Pedro

Comment

• Racing to get these interior panels to the upholstery shop. I managed to get one door card hung today. These door panels are a bit tricky to mount.

Easy does it.

Comment

• Other door card mounted. I'm happy w/the way things are coming together overall. Just taking baby steps all the way to the finish line, I hope.

Easy does it.

Comment

• Jay, just curious why you want to sell the project. Is another car calling your name? zonda?
                Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
                White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
                White Gagliardi Vendetta
                Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

• Ha, I wish, no Zonda for me. Doesn't hurt to be open-minded.
                  Easy does it.

Comment

• Hood hinged.

Easy does it.

Comment

• awesome, you used oem front hinges?
                      [URL=http://siteupp.com/]Create Your Own Website[/URL]

Comment

• Yea, the driver side hinge snapped in half on me though. The metal was rotting, warped, and showed signs of fatigue prior to it breaking. The break was in a bad spot too so I couldn't just weld it back up. I had to make that side hinge you see in the pic from scratch.
                        Easy does it.

Comment

• Geez I wish john watson still made those high quality green Fiberglas pieces

Comment

• John's the man, but those high quality green/gray fiberglass pieces are nothing more than fancy paper weight if the project doesn't get completed. Individual panel builds are nothing like building a uni-body build. Individual panel builds are much more complex. Not John's fault at all, just worth pointing that out.
                            Easy does it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lambojayso View Post
                              John's the man, but those high quality green/gray fiberglass pieces are nothing more than fancy paper weight if the project doesn't get completed. Individual panel builds are nothing like building a uni-body build. Individual panel builds are much more complex. Not John's fault at all, just worth pointing that out.
                              The front looks very nice Jay! Everything seems to be lining up now, I can tell you that is no easy feat. I totally agree with the statement you made above, these are beautiful panels and when you get them all lined up and mounted properly you will end up with a very nice looking car.
                              Pedro

Comment

• Originally posted by autopro View Post
                                The front looks very nice Jay! Everything seems to be lining up now, I can tell you that is no easy feat. I totally agree with the statement you made above, these are beautiful panels and when you get them all lined up and mounted properly you will end up with a very nice looking car.
                                No easy feat, the lines are finally coming together. Thx
                                Easy does it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X