Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LamboJayso's OEM Murcielago Build!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Uhh la-la......

    Comment


    • It coming together lambojayso, good job, what paint job you doing?
      [CENTER][B]Current Project: Ferrari F430 White[/B]
      [B]Donor Car: 2000 Silver Toyota Celica GT(Automatic)[/B]
      [/CENTER]

      Comment


      • Plate looks cool out there like it's floating.
        There was a builder of a Dark blue Diablo Roadster at Carlisle a few years ago with a front hidaway plate set up that he built using a power antenna and mouse trap springs, if he's reading perhaps he can chime in.

        Comment


        • Today I latched the decklid and mounted the seat belts.







          Easy does it.

          Comment


          • Tuan, orange or white.
            Easy does it.

            Comment


            • It's got to be white :-)



              Love mine and white is ageless.. :-)
              [url=http://www.dnaoc.co.uk/]DNA Owners Club[/url] - DNA Kitcar Related Website
              [url=http://www.extremeoc.co.uk/]Extreme Owners Club[/url] - Extreme Kitcar Related Website

              Comment


              • Originally posted by lambojayso View Post
                Tuan, orange or white.
                I mean is just up to you lambojayso, But for me Favorite color is white for car, Clean and Slick.
                Orange is also a Pop color, it attract attention more then white. But to me white is the easiest to the eye lol.
                [CENTER][B]Current Project: Ferrari F430 White[/B]
                [B]Donor Car: 2000 Silver Toyota Celica GT(Automatic)[/B]
                [/CENTER]

                Comment


                • Cdrskull, good job on your car. You have some electrical talent. If I do paint mine white, it will be in balloon white with balloon white calipers. No matter the exterior color, the calipers will be balloon white. Let me ask, when you look back and see how long it took, would you do it all over again? Post some interior pics!
                  Easy does it.

                  Comment


                  • Tuan, I feel on kit cars white is a safer color than a bright color like orange. But, if you have a well built car that's comparable to the fit, finish, feel, and smell of the real, then the car will look good in any color including hot pink. Here's a video I recorded of a white one in '12.

                    lambojayso
                    Junior Member
                    Last edited by lambojayso; 12-29-2015, 09:09 PM.
                    Easy does it.

                    Comment


                    • Easy does it.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by lambojayso View Post
                        Cdrskull, good job on your car. You have some electrical talent. If I do paint mine white, it will be in balloon white with balloon white calipers. No matter the exterior color, the calipers will be balloon white. Let me ask, when you look back and see how long it took, would you do it all over again? Post some interior pics!

                        Sounds familiar
                        Attached Files
                        Without talent experience is worthless

                        Comment


                        • Murcie-me, you should showcase your car more. The only real video of your car on the internet is a blurry video vfskullangel recorded a couple years back and the short ones you uploaded.
                          Easy does it.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by lambojayso View Post
                            Murcie-me, you should showcase your car more. The only real video of your car on the internet is a blurry video vfskullangel recorded a couple years back and the short ones you uploaded.

                            agreed!......

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by lambojayso View Post
                              Tuan, I feel on kit cars white is a safer color than a bright color like orange. But, if you have a well built car that's comparable to the fit, finish, feel, and smell of the real, then the car will look good in any color including hot pink. Here's a video I recorded of a white one in '12.

                              Beautiful, I'll go with white 😃.
                              No matter if it fiberglass or steel body kit, my first choice always white.

                              You can always change color later on with plastic dip.
                              [CENTER][B]Current Project: Ferrari F430 White[/B]
                              [B]Donor Car: 2000 Silver Toyota Celica GT(Automatic)[/B]
                              [/CENTER]

                              Comment


                              • Hi, I've not started on the interior yet.. I should have done it before it went for paint but I lost all motivation after so long. It's been a very long build and had my first builder / painter went bankrupt on me which I lost a load of money on. In between I've had a new job etc.. I think everyone building one of these knows how it goes. I would defo do it again and I'm loving the current rebuild and screwing things on that I will no longer have to be remove again, that's a great felling.

                                I have my seats covered ready, door cards moulded and a Lambo replica dash to install but need to fabricated a dash pod and a centre console yet. . everything is in place, just want to tick the outside jobs off first :-)

                                Attached are pics of my interior as it is.. A big mess with nothing fitted :-)

                                Your build is looking great and I would love a roadster but UK weather is crap and I would only be able to use it 2 days a year!

                                Steve
                                Attached Files
                                [url=http://www.dnaoc.co.uk/]DNA Owners Club[/url] - DNA Kitcar Related Website
                                [url=http://www.extremeoc.co.uk/]Extreme Owners Club[/url] - Extreme Kitcar Related Website

                                Comment

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X