No announcement yet.

LamboJayso's OEM Murcielago Build!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cdrskull, I feel your pain. That's why I'm doing my best to keep chipping away at mine. It's the only way these things will ever get done. Keep posting progress pics everyday if possible. Likewise here. We will help each other get our builds done by doing so. Some friendly competition will serve as distraction from the everyday grind and before you know it, we're both done.
    Easy does it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lambojayso View Post
      Cdrskull, I feel your pain. That's why I'm doing my best to keep chipping away at mine. It's the only way these things will ever get done. Keep posting progress pics everyday if possible. Likewise here. We will help each other get our builds done by doing so. Some friendly competition will serve as distraction from the everyday grind and before you know it, we're both done.
      Now THAT'S the way things should be on here. Respect Jayso.

K9

Comment

• K9, yes sir.

Here's how my batwings came together. I received coupe wings with my kit and had to modify them completely to fit up against the roadster decklid properly. The roadster wings are narrower and longer than the coupe wings. You won't notice the difference looking at either cars though.

Easy does it.

Comment

• Easy does it.

Comment

• Here's a preview of the spoiler with the Boxster mechanism. After I fit this I will officially be onto bodywork, finally!

Easy does it.

Comment

• Very nice! How did you get the Boxster spoiler unit to work? Can't believe how cheap those things are, seems like a lot of engineering for a few $$ to me... Is it just an on/off/on switch? Maybe it would be cool to be able to alter my Countach wing electrically? Nice job, seems like you've made loads of progress in the last few weeks.

Sweet.

K9

Comment

Cdrskull, I feel your pain. That's why I'm doing my best to keep chipping away at mine. It's the only way these things will ever get done. Keep posting progress pics everyday if possible. Likewise here. We will help each other get our builds done by doing so. Some friendly competition will serve as distraction from the everyday grind and before you know it, we're both done.
                watching ur build keeps me going!

Comment

• Happy New Year everyone.

Very beautiful state of mind on the forum.
                  ( Lambojayso, K9COP) ++++ very good guy.
                  Delighted to be among you and read you every day.
                  I too with my car, I sometimes feel very alone in this job to car reconstruction, but I still hope to make you discover a very nice car.
                  Continue this guys, you are all great.
                  And you made a fantastic job on your car, works of art and imagination.
                  Steve (Cdrskull) is almost finished car beauty, we'll show them what we can do in Europe !!! (our speed)
                  We are not alone, if bp, friends are there on this friendly forum.

My English is not good, I'm french, sorry

See you soon.

Best regards.

Christophe

Comment

• K9, Thanks, I haven't fooled around with the electrical for the spoiler yet. Progress is the name of the game.

Minihawn, I respect your drive. That's exactly what's needed to complete one of these.

Christophe, Thanks, retaining a positive state of mind while building is most important to me. I refuse to let this build take control of me.

Happy New Year to all!
                    Easy does it.

Comment

Nice, I remember you wanted to finish a project by Christmas. How's that coming?
                      Haha, still plucking away, and I make it a habit to buy parts at every pay period. I got three projects going on, so money is split depending on the deals or new items I find on ebay. So much sacrificing for these cars! Wouldn't have it any other way!
                      Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
                      White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
                      White Gagliardi Vendetta
                      Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

• You know it madmods!
                        Easy does it.

Comment

• Fitted the Boxster spoiler mechanism today. The Boxster spoiler looks so bad a$$ on the Murci. Also, got the whole back half panels running on the same plain. It's now time to put the car in one color!

Easy does it.

Comment

• Easy does it.

Comment

• Love it! Nicely done.

K9

Comment

• Sick bro!....just sick

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...