X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful Work Jayso, stunning ! -Vinny
    Remember, there is always next year.

Comment

• Its definitely a beautiful car...Bravo lambojayso.
      [URL]https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011584922711[/URL]

Comment

• BEAUTIFULLY WELL DONE!!!

After all the work you put into Your Roadster, I imagine that whenever you look at or drive it, you can hear and feel the exultant soulful voice of James Brown singing "Hah -- I Feel Good...."

Originally posted by lambojayso View Post
        Wooooooooosh I haven't posted here in awhile. Took the car out td drizzle and all. Snapped some pics and videos. Was so excited taking them, I didn't notice the passenger door wasn't raised all the way 

THE BEST QUOTE [I]EVER[/I] ON THE REAL VS. REPLICA DEBATE, IMO - [B]"...telling guys on here that fake means worthless, is like arguing with guys about fake boobs. If you can see them, touch them, enjoy them and be proud of them; for most...they're real enough." [/B]- RUSHAVED

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grxthHiMkec&t=9s[/URL] --- [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orPNGTi58rY[/URL]

Comment

• Damm Jam-master Jay looking good
          Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
          White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
          White Gagliardi Vendetta
          Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

• Thanks guys! Hope to have a video of it out in the wild soon...
            Easy does it.

Comment

• A post to avoid the ads.
              Easy does it.

Comment

• I had a bring your car to work day on Friday for the first time. Everyone was like "whoa, that's batman's car." I also took it on the highway for the first time. I'm blown away by how tight this car drives. I really recommend framing the underneath of a kit car. You will be glad you did when you're done.

lambojayso
                Last edited by lambojayso; 01-29-2017, 11:44 AM.
                Easy does it.

Comment

• Looks great man. Any more pics including interior.
                  Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on [url]www.PixelsBin.com[/url].

Comment

• Bangsters aren't you from NJ? Let's get up one day and shoot a video of the car driving and stationary. Are you good with editing or have any special camera gear?
                    Easy does it.

Comment

• Sure bro. I'm down. Let me know. I'm in central NJ around Marlboro area.
                      Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on [url]www.PixelsBin.com[/url].

Comment

• lambojayso

epic car brother. Well done.

So in this, bring your car to work day, were there other cars as well or was it simply a personal decision to drive it to work?

If there were other cars... how many of them looked at yours like, ok, how much is he getting paid because I damn sure cant afford that! lol
                        [COLOR=#333333]It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by lambojayso View Post
                          I had a bring your car to work day on Friday for the first time. Everyone was like "whoa, that's batman's car." I also took it on the highway for the first time. I'm blown away by how tight this car drives. I really recommend framing the underneath of a kit car. You will be glad you did when you're done.

Really nice looking! Did you tell them it was a replica?

When you say "framing the underneath of a kit car", do you mean a belly pan for aerodynamics? Can you show a couple of photos of what you mean, and maybe talk about how you did it?

I'm thinking of trying to make a body pan or something to go under at least the front of my car, as I think it would be smoother at highway speeds. I'm just not sure how to make one.

Comment

• Originally posted by bangsters View Post
                            Sure bro. I'm down. Let me know. I'm in central NJ around Marlboro area.
                            PM Sent.

Originally posted by G35Mike View Post
                            lambojayso

epic car brother. Well done.

So in this, bring your car to work day, were there other cars as well or was it simply a personal decision to drive it to work?

If there were other cars... how many of them looked at yours like, ok, how much is he getting paid because I damn sure cant afford that! lol
                            It was a personal decision. What was interesting though, I work like not even 5 min from a Lamborghini and Mclaren dealership on the highway. So I decided to pass the Lamborghini dealership on the way home. On the way there, a green Huracan pulled up along side me. And then it took off. Many others were recorded me on their cell phones. Others gave a thumbs up. Very cool stuff!

Originally posted by Drewbdo View Post
                            Really nice looking! Did you tell them it was a replica?

When you say "framing the underneath of a kit car", do you mean a belly pan for aerodynamics? Can you show a couple of photos of what you mean, and maybe talk about how you did it?

I'm thinking of trying to make a body pan or something to go under at least the front of my car, as I think it would be smoother at highway speeds. I'm just not sure how to make one.
                            Most of the employees knew of the build and would always ask when am I bringing my Lambo to work. And I would always say soon. I'll see if I can find a pic of the underneath of my car or take one the next time I jack it up. But, it's the actual framing. Not the under body panels like what they use on the real car for aerodynamics.
                            Easy does it.

Comment

• Do you think the hurricane wanted to race or knew yours was not real?

Doesn't really matter at all, I am just curious is all.

Replica or not, it has to be such a cool feeling to cruise down the road in not only a lambo, but one built by your own hands.

Fill us in on the drive. Are there creaks or sounds or feelings in the drive you feel need to be addressed. Bumpier than you would like, smoother than you would have thought. I know you said it handled superbly, but give us the grit of it all. inquiring minds need to know. lol
                              [COLOR=#333333]It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr[/COLOR]

Comment

• Not much more to say other than there's no rattling. It handles like a race car. Wherever you put the car that's where it goes with zero lag time. No body roll or anything such. It's no more bumpier than ur average car.

Definitely a cool feeling knowing ur in something you created that's extremely difficult to finish to a degree where u'r proud of ur work. Wish I had the pockets to build a P1 and/or LaFerrari next using the same exact base and way I framed things. In my opinion, the Fiero is the best way to go if u'r building an exotic replica.
                                lambojayso
                                Last edited by lambojayso; 01-31-2017, 12:15 PM.
                                Easy does it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X