X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    G35Mike

• G35Mike
    replied
    Such a well done amazing car. I absolutely love how it came out. But in the snow man!!! are you crazy! lol

Leave a comment:

• 20below
    Active Users

• 20below
    replied
    I thought I saw where he sold the car or was trying to sell it?

Leave a comment:

• Paul S
    replied
    Hey brother Jay..What ya say? I see ya been MIA for a little while now...Hope all is good.

Leave a comment:

• bangsters

• bangsters
    replied
    Looks good brotha. ANy more hires pics and some interior pics? How'd the gauges turn out?

Leave a comment:

• lambojayso

• lambojayso
    replied
    Took it out in the snow today. Freezed my butt off with no top. Love the rush tho. Plus a short video of me driving!

Leave a comment:

• lambojayso

• lambojayso
    replied
    A post to avoid ads.

Leave a comment:

• lambojayso

• lambojayso
    replied
    Not much more to say other than there's no rattling. It handles like a race car. Wherever you put the car that's where it goes with zero lag time. No body roll or anything such. It's no more bumpier than ur average car.

Definitely a cool feeling knowing ur in something you created that's extremely difficult to finish to a degree where u'r proud of ur work. Wish I had the pockets to build a P1 and/or LaFerrari next using the same exact base and way I framed things. In my opinion, the Fiero is the best way to go if u'r building an exotic replica.
    lambojayso
    Last edited by lambojayso; 01-31-2017, 12:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• G35Mike

• G35Mike
    replied
    Do you think the hurricane wanted to race or knew yours was not real?

Doesn't really matter at all, I am just curious is all.

Replica or not, it has to be such a cool feeling to cruise down the road in not only a lambo, but one built by your own hands.

Fill us in on the drive. Are there creaks or sounds or feelings in the drive you feel need to be addressed. Bumpier than you would like, smoother than you would have thought. I know you said it handled superbly, but give us the grit of it all. inquiring minds need to know. lol

Leave a comment:

• lambojayso

• lambojayso
    replied
    Originally posted by bangsters View Post
    Sure bro. I'm down. Let me know. I'm in central NJ around Marlboro area.
    PM Sent.

Originally posted by G35Mike View Post
    lambojayso

epic car brother. Well done.

So in this, bring your car to work day, were there other cars as well or was it simply a personal decision to drive it to work?

If there were other cars... how many of them looked at yours like, ok, how much is he getting paid because I damn sure cant afford that! lol
    It was a personal decision. What was interesting though, I work like not even 5 min from a Lamborghini and Mclaren dealership on the highway. So I decided to pass the Lamborghini dealership on the way home. On the way there, a green Huracan pulled up along side me. And then it took off. Many others were recorded me on their cell phones. Others gave a thumbs up. Very cool stuff!

Originally posted by Drewbdo View Post
    Really nice looking! Did you tell them it was a replica?

When you say "framing the underneath of a kit car", do you mean a belly pan for aerodynamics? Can you show a couple of photos of what you mean, and maybe talk about how you did it?

I'm thinking of trying to make a body pan or something to go under at least the front of my car, as I think it would be smoother at highway speeds. I'm just not sure how to make one.
    Most of the employees knew of the build and would always ask when am I bringing my Lambo to work. And I would always say soon. I'll see if I can find a pic of the underneath of my car or take one the next time I jack it up. But, it's the actual framing. Not the under body panels like what they use on the real car for aerodynamics.

Leave a comment:

• Drewbdo

• Drewbdo
    replied
    Originally posted by lambojayso View Post
    I had a bring your car to work day on Friday for the first time. Everyone was like "whoa, that's batman's car." I also took it on the highway for the first time. I'm blown away by how tight this car drives. I really recommend framing the underneath of a kit car. You will be glad you did when you're done.

Really nice looking! Did you tell them it was a replica?

When you say "framing the underneath of a kit car", do you mean a belly pan for aerodynamics? Can you show a couple of photos of what you mean, and maybe talk about how you did it?

I'm thinking of trying to make a body pan or something to go under at least the front of my car, as I think it would be smoother at highway speeds. I'm just not sure how to make one.

Leave a comment:

• G35Mike

• G35Mike
    replied
    lambojayso

epic car brother. Well done.

So in this, bring your car to work day, were there other cars as well or was it simply a personal decision to drive it to work?

If there were other cars... how many of them looked at yours like, ok, how much is he getting paid because I damn sure cant afford that! lol

Leave a comment:

• bangsters

• bangsters
    replied
    Sure bro. I'm down. Let me know. I'm in central NJ around Marlboro area.

Leave a comment:

• lambojayso

• lambojayso
    replied
    Bangsters aren't you from NJ? Let's get up one day and shoot a video of the car driving and stationary. Are you good with editing or have any special camera gear?

Leave a comment:

• bangsters

• bangsters
    replied
    Looks great man. Any more pics including interior.

Leave a comment:

• lambojayso

• lambojayso
    replied
    I had a bring your car to work day on Friday for the first time. Everyone was like "whoa, that's batman's car." I also took it on the highway for the first time. I'm blown away by how tight this car drives. I really recommend framing the underneath of a kit car. You will be glad you did when you're done.

lambojayso
    Last edited by lambojayso; 01-29-2017, 11:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X