No announcement yet.

My Murcie G28 "Triangle G kit" build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What rims are these? I am looking same kind of, but 19/20 combo.. How wide are the rear rims..?
    Finnluxury Tritium (FLT) body kit and chassis: [url]https://www.facebook.com/finnluxury[/url]

Comment

Where in Colorado are u located? I feel like I have crossed paths with that civic before when I lived out there.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo.kc View Post
        ur kit looks amazing can wait to see it finished... where did you get those taillights from?
        The whole assembly? it came with the body kit, but i re design to resemble the Revention tails.

Comment

Originally posted by Tantukka View Post
          What rims are these? I am looking same kind of, but 19/20 combo.. How wide are the rear rims..?
          There 2005 BMW M5 staggered 19". the rear is 9.5", but when time and money permits ill get the rear wheels widen, and fix the offset better.

Originally posted by VF1Skullangel View Post
          Where in Colorado are u located? I feel like I have crossed paths with that civic before when I lived out there.
          Im in Northglenn, i drive all over the place with this car

Comment

removed...
            Last edited by Tonyek; 08-13-2014, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Wow this is looking fantastic

Comment

Thanks cutlass442

Comment

Yea..its really nice to see one of these get built in a timely fashion. For a while I kept seeing builds get started then nothing after a while. Your pictures are a pleasure. Early in your thread I was kinda Jonesing for some pics. I love your rims and that replacement engine is hella clean. Keep up this great work!

I can't wait to see some of your interior work.

Comment

Originally posted by rudyallan View Post
                    Yea..its really nice to see one of these get built in a timely fashion. For a while I kept seeing builds get started then nothing after a while. Your pictures are a pleasure. Early in your thread I was kinda Jonesing for some pics. I love your rims and that replacement engine is hella clean. Keep up this great work!

I can't wait to see some of your interior work.
                    Thanks, i personally set goals, and don't like my project not getting finished. more progress too come!

also another update
                    -got my Spec clutch in, still waiting on my WCF "west coast Fiero fly wheel"
                    -bought some aftermarket 2x racing seats that looks exotic well kinda.
                    -waiting for my motor mounts still from Purple reign
                    -the PCM and wire harness are 30% completed should be done in 2 weeks hopefully.
                    -placing a windshield order from AGP glass
                    -need to pick up a sewing machine for interior and materials.

more to come stay tuned!

Comment

Project looks great. I like the wheels and redesigned taillights. I would really recommend you go with the replica airbag steering wheel. The steering wheel can make you or break you.
                      Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
                      White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
                      White Gagliardi Vendetta
                      Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

Agreed . This steering wheel looks good -

, but on other replicas I've seen tacky color coded steering wheels that just scream "cheap replica "

Comment

i maybe change it later, depending on how picky i am. but the steering wheel at the moment is the least of my worries/progress to be made.

getting it drivable again with the new motor, and then ill work on interior then the super minor detailing. Has anyone heard from IKR "Italian knight rider"? i need interior parts.

Comment

removed...
                            Last edited by Tonyek; 08-13-2014, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyek View Post
                              i maybe change it later, depending on how picky i am. but the steering wheel at the moment is the least of my worries/progress to be made.

getting it drivable again with the new motor, and then ill work on interior then the super minor detailing. Has anyone heard from IKR "Italian knight rider"? i need interior parts.
                              IKR is a member here. I have bought interior parts from him before.
                              Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
                              White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
                              White Gagliardi Vendetta
                              Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

he got back to me, in my email , hopefully get this build finished fast

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X