No announcement yet.

My Murcie G28 "Triangle G kit" build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony that ave lip is ugly - it looks sexy on the ave (: don't do it just do the lp640 lip.
    Still racing you to the finish like lol

Comment

How about a good 670/murci sv style front bumper ?
      That would be the best IMO with the sleek lines of the g24/g28

The multiple angles of the aventador don't really work with the smooth murci style
      If you are going to build this I'd try to get rid of that flap on the top left part

Comment

murcielago sv front bumper for sale

hello, I have murcielago sv front bumper for sale

Comment

Originally posted by am33r View Post
          Tony that ave lip is ugly - it looks sexy on the ave (: don't do it just do the lp640 lip.
          Still racing you to the finish like lol
          lol, i honestly think it look different and i like it! But idk just yet, still in the design phase but thanks for your opinion!

Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
          How about a good 670/murci sv style front bumper ?
          That would be the best IMO with the sleek lines of the g24/g28

The multiple angles of the aventador don't really work with the smooth murci style
          If you are going to build this I'd try to get rid of that flap on the top left part
          I do like the Lp670 SV edition, i might consider making it or if i have money to burn buy the front and rear bumper. but at the moment i want to get this car back in driving condition and then do the exterior kind of last.

Thanks for bringing up the LP670

Comment

removed...
            Last edited by Tonyek; 08-13-2014, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Love the front lip!!!

Keep up the goodworks!!

Comment

if you gonna do this front spoiler thing, then add some kind of edge in the middle, just like the reventon, it will look much better

Comment

not that it looks bad, its really nice and unique but i think itll look better

Comment

Originally posted by dman1409 View Post
                    Love the front lip!!!

Keep up the goodworks!!
                    Thanks, ill offer this custom lip when i have a final product!

Originally posted by janman92 View Post
                    if you gonna do this front spoiler thing, then add some kind of edge in the middle, just like the reventon, it will look much better
                    i might consider making a whole front bumper, maybe. well see when the time to make one. thanks for your input!!

Small update
                    -bought
                    -replacement carpet
                    -bought my Diablo windshield from AGP "hopefully it just fits and no cutting "
                    -my adjustable dog bone torque mount for the motor swap.
                    -should receive my west coast custom flywheel this week.

still need
                    -passenger and driver wall trim?
                    -arm rest "L thing"
                    -headliner and console light
                    -door arm rest and door panel top rest both sides
                    -some center console details.

gettinf closer to finished!!
                    Last edited by Tonyek; 06-25-2013, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Hi! What brand of seat are they, and can you share source, pricing, and comfort levels? Many thanks!

Comment

the race is on who u think u is! see u at the finish line

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Eddy View Post
                          Hi! What brand of seat are they, and can you share source, pricing, and comfort levels? Many thanks!
                          there on ebay, they run about $300 free shipping, the seats really good grip when you sit in it. Also great support.

the race is on who u think u is! see u at the finish line
                          heheh

Comment

got to put this project on the back burner for a bit. need to get other things in check.

update
                            -got my new engine harness in
                            -got my new modified fly wheel in
                            -still waiting on my reprogrammed ECU

also if you guys havent seen, i am doing replica Lp640 tail lights.
                            http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/ge...il-lights.html

which will be better then the one in the market thus far. Will be closer to OEM specs. Talking to a few at the moment to let me borrow a set. but just in case if anyone has a spare or set i can borrow to replica let me know i will offer them when finished. It will be cheaper then the OEM.
                            Last edited by Tonyek; 07-02-2013, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyek View Post
                              got to put this project on the back burner for a bit. need to get other things in check.

update
                              -got my new engine harness in
                              -got my new modified fly wheel in
                              -still waiting on my reprogrammed ECU

also if you guys havent seen, i am doing replica Lp640 tail lights.
                              http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/ge...il-lights.html

which will be better then the one in the market thus far. Will be closer to OEM specs. Talking to a few at the moment to let me borrow a set. but just in case if anyone has a spare or set i can borrow to replica let me know i will offer them when finished. It will be cheaper then the OEM.
                              About time someone makes lights lol make headlights while you're at it (: and don't put stuff on the back burner what happened to racing to the finish line

Comment

About time someone makes lights lol make headlights while you're at it (: and don't put stuff on the back burner what happened to racing to the finish line
                                i would need OEM head lights aswell to make them too. As for putting it on the back burner. I make movie props for people, and having a loyal customer/clientele comes first. Since its pretty much funds my lambo build

Need to finish commissions first.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X