• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00096.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	377375Rear hatch hinge location, these are the stock g35 trunk hinges.Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00118.jpg
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	377376Ill get into the latch later.
    VAYDOR---G35 based exotic kit car

Comment

hi matt,

i contacted you through email you never reply me, i need to buy Vaydor bodykit is it available for sale now??

Comment

Originally posted by ETV View Post
        hi matt,

i contacted you through email you never reply me, i need to buy Vaydor bodykit is it available for sale now??
        Did you send your request to VAYDOR.BODYKITS@yahoo.com? I make it a point to respond to all questions. Please try again.

Comment

my bad.. i sent emails before to FUGAZZIDESIGN@yahoo.com
          please check your email
          VAYDOR.BODYKITS@yahoo.com i just sent you email. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by VAYDOR.BODYKITS View Post
            Did you send your request to VAYDOR.BODYKITS@yahoo.com? I make it a point to respond to all questions. Please try again.

He's good with keeping up with questions…try calling him

Comment

Name:	043.jpg
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	377382Not bad for a week and a half worth of work. Now its time to put all the g35 door components back in and get the windows working.

Comment

Name:	065.jpg
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	377383This is necessary for the regulator to clear the bottom of the new door.Click image for larger version

Name:	064.jpg
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	377384 You will also need to cut down the front guide and weld a stud mount to the end.
                Last edited by VAYDOR.BODYKITS; 01-24-2014, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Greetings. My name is Tim Williams. Been in and out of the kit car arena for a long time. Used to write for Peterson's Kit Car Magazine many years ago. So glad to see someone develop a really nice looking and original design. Very interested, price point is not a problem for me. A few questions - is the new cage part of the kit, or do I have to get that built by plans? Are you selling these kits as DIY? Price? If I wanted to have you do a rough body install on a car I provided and I do all the finish work can you do that and at what cost? Lead times for a DYI kit AND rough install? Do you have any references of customers that have built one yet (I know this is fairly new). Lastly, this thread is nice, but a youtube video would be so much better, especially for novice builders like myself. Really, really nice looking car. Look forward to your response.

Comment

Originally posted by Skewzme View Post
                    Greetings....A few questions - is the new cage part of the kit, or do I have to get that built by plans? Are you selling these kits as DIY? Price? If I wanted to have you do a rough body install on a car I provided and I do all the finish work can you do that and at what cost? Lead times for a DYI kit AND rough install? Do you have any references of customers that have built one yet (I know this is fairly new)...
                    Some of the answers can be found here in his eBay ad:

Replica Kit Makes Vaydor Base | eBay

Comment

Seat track location. We just weld some nuts taken from the donor to the floor. When you get the turnkey interior, the seats will come with these tracks set-up and bolted to the seats. You will have to unbolt them, bolt them to the floor first then bolt the seats to them (just lift up the bottom pad to get to the bolts).
                      Attached Files

Comment

I know a lot of people are coming here to see the how-to from ebay. Please have patients, this thread will be much more descriptive before its done. Thanks for your interest.

Comment

We will be out at the Carl Casper show in Louisville Kentucky This weekend wit the green car. If your in the area, come by and see us.

Comment

If you pass through Valdosta, GA and stop for food or fuel, I would love to stop by and see the car if you have a few minutes.

Comment

Just now checking back on here after months off being MIA.... Glad to see the man didn't keep you down Matt! Keep pushing brotha! Your success in life is only what you make of it!

god bless

Comment

Please update this thread

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X