HOW-TO...Vaydor bodykit install thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xander93 View Post
    I want a Vaydor, but i live in the netherlands. How can we arrange that?

Cheers,

Xander
    Buy the kit and contact a transport company in miami yourself, it wont be cheap..

(Oh, en hou er rekening mee dat je niet de enige nederlander zal zijn hehe )

Comment

Originally posted by Tuantrang View Post
      Hey Vaydor,
      What do you have to do to a coupe g35 in order to install the kit? do i have to cut anything like the picture above or just remove hood and fender and such?
      Yes, you need to cut it down to the bottom and weld the new rollcage etc

Comment

Hi, I hope I can get some help here. I am from Singapore. My country's transport authority has refused to allow the important part of welding a roll cage for the Vaydor kit. I'm just wondering if anyone has :
        1) An instruction manual detailing how to install the kit so that I can send to my country's transport authority for reference
        2) Any idea whether other methods other than welding a roll cage to strengthen and hold the bodykit?
        3) Tried to build the bodykit on top of an existing Infiniti G35 without removing most of its bodyworks?

Comment

Cage

If one were to buy a kit do you supply the blueprints/ schematics for the cage for the coupe or roadster?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X