No announcement yet.

C430 Build, With Rear Engine Swap, pix and Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love your 430 Replica mate, Supercarkits are good to deal with I would say. Anytime I e-mail them they come straight back. Any chance you could give us a few more pics of your completed 430? Side views etc, and also is it an easy build? I know Supercarkits are bringing out a 458 Replica in the next couple of weeks, can't wait to see it.

Comment

I would like to see some more pics too if you have anymore thanks
      Building F430 replica based on Toyota Celica 190 T Sport using kit provided by SRC Kit Cars, all advice gratefully received
      [URL]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/18184-c430-build-diary-based-celica-src-kit-cars.html[/URL]

Comment

very cool! Now I'd love to see a B*entley GTC on a mustang!!! That's something I'd buy!
        White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Comment

Is the Acura drivetrain still using the front suspension?
          now moved to the rear , how did you lock the rear wheels from turning , since they were originally the front wheels that steer and turn ?

Comment

I see you are also building a lambo??

Cheers!

Comment

oh I sold that lambo 4 years ago. I remove the steering components and install adjustable links to lock it in place. That way i dont have to deal with tie rods and what not. I will post more pix after the new years, been so busy havent had a chance to even drive it, with all the families down south. If you know anyone interested in it, I'm planning to let it go for 25K.

Comment

hello HELLO, An amazing build project you did. Swapping the entire cradle/engine/susp from the acura is brilliant ! -Vinny
                Remember, there is always next year.

Comment

Hi,
                  I wish to say AMAZING !!
                  Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by xisco_mallorca View Post
                    Hi,
                    I wish to say AMAZING !!
                    Well done.
                    Very cool car, Xisco any update on your 458?

Comment

Would love to see more pics of this if you have any
                      Building F430 replica based on Toyota Celica 190 T Sport using kit provided by SRC Kit Cars, all advice gratefully received
                      [URL]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/18184-c430-build-diary-based-celica-src-kit-cars.html[/URL]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X