Leave a comment:

• bowser330

• bowser330
    replied
    Originally posted by xisco_mallorca View Post
    Hi,
    I wish to say AMAZING !!
    Well done.
    Very cool car, Xisco any update on your 458?

Leave a comment:

• xisco_mallorca

• xisco_mallorca
    replied
    Hi,
    I wish to say AMAZING !!
    Well done.

Leave a comment:

• TRcrazy
    Active Users

• TRcrazy
    replied
    hello HELLO, An amazing build project you did. Swapping the entire cradle/engine/susp from the acura is brilliant ! -Vinny

Leave a comment:

• HELLO

• HELLO
    replied
    oh I sold that lambo 4 years ago. I remove the steering components and install adjustable links to lock it in place. That way i dont have to deal with tie rods and what not. I will post more pix after the new years, been so busy havent had a chance to even drive it, with all the families down south. If you know anyone interested in it, I'm planning to let it go for 25K.

Leave a comment:

• dman1409

• dman1409
    replied
    I see you are also building a lambo??

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• cutlass442

• cutlass442
    replied
    Is the Acura drivetrain still using the front suspension?
    now moved to the rear , how did you lock the rear wheels from turning , since they were originally the front wheels that steer and turn ?

Leave a comment:

• funexec

• funexec
    replied
    very cool! Now I'd love to see a B*entley GTC on a mustang!!! That's something I'd buy!

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeLooney

• GeorgeLooney
    replied
    I would like to see some more pics too if you have anymore thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy H
    replied
    Love your 430 Replica mate, Supercarkits are good to deal with I would say. Anytime I e-mail them they come straight back. Any chance you could give us a few more pics of your completed 430? Side views etc, and also is it an easy build? I know Supercarkits are bringing out a 458 Replica in the next couple of weeks, can't wait to see it.

Leave a comment:

• HELLO

• HELLO
    replied
    I use the factory key and immo from the key cylinder to read the key code, its only 3 wires not hard to run it to the ecu .
    I have 02 simulator for the pcm , as for as evap system, i bypass it all.

Leave a comment:

• chimaera

• chimaera
    replied
    how did you deal with the PCM, I presume its been reprogrammed to remove emission and security options

Leave a comment:

• HELLO

• HELLO
    replied
    sorry I rarely document my build. I wish I did though so it can help other builders out there. I will document on my next build . who knows might be four58?

Leave a comment:

• lowboost

• lowboost
    replied
    Can you post more pictures of the rear fabrication work to weld in the acura engine frame? Very nice work, sorry to see you sell it.

Leave a comment:

• HELLO

• HELLO
    replied
    Its a celica GTS, I remove the engine and sold it. I bought a whole 03 Acura TL Type S 260 HP, and chopped it right at the firewall and you know by adding Headers to it , it adds another 32HP to the wheel on those cars, its been proven over and over on the dyno. I've seen actual dyno before and after header installation, so that was a must have when i had the engine out. I use the automatic set up with slap shift. don't feel like shifting a manual car, where i live its pointless in traffic.
    I live in louisiana. I'm planning to sell it soon, because i need a truck for my line of work. my price will be 25k, unless someone comes along in this forum and wants it.
    In the meantime, its my daily driver , to run errands. after the rear swap, I had it align by a well reputable shop call "Straightline" since my rear is wider than the front, and most modern shop need to go off a base car to align it, this shop doesn't, they do it the old fashion way. I did install A/C using the Acura Compressor , custom hose to the GTS condenser and dryer, into the evaporator. Install custom Tach gauge, Speedometer gauge, Fuel gauge and a HUD for my coolant temp and speedo on my windshield.
    I install a 10 gallon fuel cell , using the acura TL fuel pump assembly and level sending unit. $30 to fill up and last me over a week of driving in town. im running 19x10 rear and 18x9 front for the rims setup. I like the look of it cause it looks identical to the scuderia but at a fraction of the cost.As you can see for the shifter i use the acura shifter, and center console to the arm rest ,it blends it way into the celica dash. shifter cable i use a boat transmission cable, and built my own bracket from shifter to the tranny. for the accelerator cable i order a universal throttle cable kit from veinhill, because it has the teflon inner liner for smooth throttle accelerating, I'd tried the universal one without the teflon inner and it hangs up a bit. again, i reuse the old TL throttle cable ends on the throttle body side, and use the celica end for the other end that goes inside by the pedal. for the speedo to work, i use the factory speed sensor on the tl , it has 2 wire, one is gnd, and the other one goes to the ecu. thats how i get my accurate mph on my hud, and my speedo on the dash. BTW the last pix that shows the rear end of the car is a video, you have to click on it to watch it.
    HELLO
    Last edited by HELLO; 12-18-2013, 05:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X