Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboy's Vaydor build thread

LOL ridiculous BS
    Last edited by CrazyCowboy; 06-07-2015, 12:25 PM.

Can't wait to see this build progress, need to see a video with those twin turbos
    Building F430 replica based on Toyota Celica 190 T Sport using kit provided by SRC Kit Cars, all advice gratefully received
    [URL]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/18184-c430-build-diary-based-celica-src-kit-cars.html[/URL]

Comment

im getting real close to biting the bullet on this., I just love that front end, reminds me of a GTR but even more exotic. and a little cheaper.
      [URL=http://siteupp.com/]Create Your Own Website[/URL]

Comment

sooo hot, love everything about this build. Quality work!
        My cars:
        Nissan Skyline 91 R32 GTR
        Nissan Skyline 93 R32 gts-t
        Nissan Skyline 98 R34 GTT (current car)

Comment

A great Vaydor build thread but all i see are two pics of it and a bunch of pics of corvettes, diablos, and a monster truck. J/k. WE WANT MORE!! (Video perhaps?) This build is truly something else. I enjoyed reading it so far and can't wait for more. I'd take this over a GTR any day also.

Comment

Hey Crazy did you have Matt mount your kit or did you do that yourself?

Comment

looking good there!!
              Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on [url]www.PixelsBin.com[/url].

Comment

So what final color are you going with?

Comment

hopefully not that puke green lol
                  [URL=http://siteupp.com/]Create Your Own Website[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by LP640 View Post
                    hopefully not that puke green lol
                    I like green and wont be surprised to see another...

Comment

Well if it's green it will be Ithica Verde not the green Matt used on the first car. Although I'm looking at something else.

Comment

Newby here.
                        I just got my car (vaydor) a couple days ago, what a nice looking car, interior is amazing!
                        Crazycowboy, I'm so thankful that you are sharing your build, as is helping me a lot on mine, I won't move fast as you, I spend a couple hours a day only! My great friend (he is the mechanic who will be helping/teaching me) came this afternoon to take a look to the car and he was so impress about Matt's design.

But anyway. Crazycowboy How did you get the doors aligned, on the picture they look perfect, I'm trying to adjust them but there is a big gap, not closing all the way and I have to close the door hard to be able to close them specially the left one; also you mention that you adjust the softness on the doors open/close!
                        My doors are really hard to open up or close them down (lambo hinge) , I can't close the doors once I'm sitting inside the car as they are to hard to do it.

Btw I'm not a mechanic or have any experience on kit cars, But this car is just something else. So there will be a lot of questions.

Thank you in advance

Comment

OVI, can we get a picture of your car?

CrazyCowboy: Can you please not pull a Matt and say "Start your own build thread!?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	885.8 KB
ID:	379294
                            was delivered in the middle of the night, once the car was down and out of the truck car run out of gas, so I was running around in the middle of the night getting gas (good thing there is a gas station like 4 blocks from my house) with the exotic looking car (vaydor) in the middle of the street. The guys who shipped my car stayed until I finally got the car running.

Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	379293

Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	379295
                            Some pictures with the car in my garage.

Size:	721.2 KB
ID:	379296

Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	379297
                            Here are a few pictures of my issue with the doors.

Comment

I didn't want to post pictures as I don't want to crazycowboy to get upset. If he doesn't mind I can keep the pictures here or I can delete them (I hope I know how to) :-) ... I just trying to get some help.
                              thank you

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X