Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
    Your vaydor build is still listed for sale, so you're a liar crazy cowboy
    What's going on here? Was the car sold or not? Cowboy, straight up-Did you sell your car or not?

Comment

• Ebay says it's sold so need some clarification here as well. Link please?
      Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on [url]www.PixelsBin.com[/url].

Comment

• they feasted on him like a school of piranhas

Comment

• Originally posted by paulino7777 View Post
          What's going on here? Was the car sold or not? Cowboy, straight up-Did you sell your car or not?
          Here he comes to save the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8ZtBaQPRI
          My cars:
          Nissan Skyline 91 R32 GTR
          Nissan Skyline 93 R32 gts-t
          Nissan Skyline 98 R34 GTT (current car)

Comment

• http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topi...cseen#msg26258

Comment

• Thanks for the vid. So that's settled then guys. Cowboy did sell it and its good publicity for Matt. Good work on the car Cowboy and awesome design from Matt. Credit where its due.
              Last edited by bangsters; 10-12-2015, 08:43 AM. Reason: typo
              Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on [url]www.PixelsBin.com[/url].

Comment

• Originally posted by dlwoqja456 View Post
                they feasted on him like a school of piranhas
                Oh they sure did. You all are pretty brutal.

Comment

• Im still trying to figure out why it matters if he sold it or not or even how much it ended up selling for.

I do find the video funny that it is "Not really a kit car" What exactly would you call it then? I also like where he says "The guy that originally designed the body kit I think would like to sell those body kits to people" I guess the people who already have them, done have a kit? HAHAHAHA
                  Last edited by slipondajimmy; 10-17-2015, 02:01 PM.
                  [url]www.fiberclassics.org[/url]
                  [url]www.miatakitcar.com[/url]

Comment

• Matt, thanks for everything and the vaydor is awesome. I was talking to some friends and we said that you would get way more customers if you made a step by step video on how to build the Vaydor. It might seem like a lot of work but I feel like the whole 'build a car' thing sounds fustrating to some peopls. Making a video would help more instead of a thread because noone can change the forum to a new subject. Good luck to you and keep up the good work!

Comment

• Originally posted by MattIsAwesome View Post
                      Matt, thanks for everything and the vaydor is awesome. I was talking to some friends and we said that you would get way more customers if you made a step by step video on how to build the Vaydor. It might seem like a lot of work but I feel like the whole 'build a car' thing sounds fustrating to some peopls. Making a video would help more instead of a thread because noone can change the forum to a new subject. Good luck to you and keep up the good work!
                      Matt didn't start nor does he monitor this thread...
                      [COLOR=#333333]It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr[/COLOR]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X