Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$50 Kit car Raffle. Winner Wins Free Kit car. All participants receive free shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $50 Kit car Raffle. Winner Wins Free Kit car. All participants receive free shirt

Hi, I am having a kit car Raffle. The Winner receives a GTC 2014 replica The Raffle is over Sept. 23rd The car will be built by halloween OCt 30th 2014.
    We need 275 People to Participate in order to have enough to build the car, so Tell a friend

Once you buy your shirt feel free to make a post
    As we build the car we will ad it to this thread so if you participate subscribe to this thread in order to see the progress in the car we are building.

Enter the Raffle here!!!
    Post your shirt on this thread!!

Kit Car Raffle | tfund.com
    Or site is

We build kit cars.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CR kit car raffle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	390095

Click image for larger version

Name:	LAmbo Smooth bentley replica interior.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	390096

Hi, I would like to signup. Could I please see a picture of the actual "GTC 2014 replica" the winner will receive. Thank you.
    [URL=http://siteupp.com/]Create Your Own Website[/URL]

Comment

Oh oh oh, Count me in too! Where will the raffle be held? What happens to the money if you don't sell all the tickets? How will the winner be drawn? How many of these cars have you built before? do you have any pictures of cars you've built and finished?
      Don't you think you should build the car before its raffled off? What happens if you don't finish it by Halloween?
      murcie-me
      Last edited by murcie-me; 09-02-2014, 08:01 PM.
      Without talent experience is worthless

Comment

Raffle

We are determined we can finish the car by halloween, it on ly take 2 weeks.
        2. We have pics of our finished cars on the site
        3. if we do not reach our goal you get your money back
        4. Pics is at www.cozarteplicas.com

QUOTE=LP640;205348]Hi, I would like to signup. Could I please see a picture of the actual "GTC 2014 replica" the winner will receive. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Comment

See our work at www.cozartreplicas.com

See our work at We build kit cars.

Originally posted by LP640 View Post
          Hi, I would like to signup. Could I please see a picture of the actual "GTC 2014 replica" the winner will receive. Thank you.

Comment

This raffle sounds like an interesting idea.

Correct me if I'm wrong... but after watching your build videos on your website, I came across one that can be found on YouTube if one searches: Cozart pat 3

At 2:47, did you say "... I actually hate this car..." ?

I find it unfortunate for a builder to hate their own creation and the products they are selling to the public. Maybe I didn't hear the audio correctly?
            CJ

Comment

Originally posted by LP640 View Post
              I thought gambling, lotteries, and raffles of this sort that cross state lines was illegal and a federal offense. At the very least need to be registered ??? Just asking.
              [COLOR=#ff0000]
              [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by CARBUILDER View Post
                I thought gambling, lotteries, and raffles of this sort that cross state lines was illegal and a federal offense. At the very least need to be registered ??? Just asking.
                He is right, the only way you can do a raffle is for the proceeds to go to a 501C fund or other charitable program. I know this because I purchased a raffle ticket off ebay years ago, and the people got in a LOT of trouble, I'm actually glad I didn't win, because of the legal issues. Cozart, you might want to rethink this idea, while it seems that you can benefit and someone will win a car it is not how raffles are supposed to work. I'm interested to see how this turns out.

Comment

I couldn't get past the all the obscenities in your videos. Not professional at all. I'm very leery as you have several videos on your site that you claim are your builds when it's easy to see they aren't... the yellow 355 is clearly a UK build. It looks like you haven't even finished one replica build (the Bentley). Is this some kind of joke or just a poorly thought out scam?

Comment

I see no cars built by you here: We build kit cars.

Second you deal with "crackheads" working on the cars. as stated in your video, last but not least, are you a rapper or car builder? or a little of both? lol

Please show one completed car by you. Just 1.

Comment

Ummm,...........
                      Without talent experience is worthless

Comment

raffle my ass.

Comment

Wow those videos should be pulled man, that's embarrassing...

Comment

Nah I dont hate the car...sometimes I hate the hard work and obstacles involved.

Comment

The videos are not the best but they will get better

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X