No announcement yet.

Sweds Countach lp 400s project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great build! My #1 favorite Countach year/model.
    [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

I understand the oem panel are not in line, but as you say it looks bad that way . If you want to replicate the oem locations that's perfectly fine , but it would look much better if the lights, knobs and AC vents are all centered on parallel vertical lines

To me it looks like the lights are not centered with the center of the AC vents.

Here's a rough drawing of the oem placement on the left , and how it would look if all the lights , knobs and AC vents were centered on a vertical line

Comment

Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
        I understand the oem panel are not in line, but as you say it looks bad that way . If you want to replicate the oem locations that's perfectly fine , but it would look much better if the lights, knobs and AC vents are all centered on parallel vertical lines

To me it looks like the lights are not centered with the center of the AC vents.

Here's a rough drawing of the oem placement on the left , and how it would look if all the lights , knobs and AC vents were centered on a vertical line

Rough drawing? Rough drawing? Boys, you just gotta ask... ;-) What are these rough drawings of which you speak? Swede nailed it, I know because he got the measurements from my panel....

K9
        Attached Files

Comment

My panel. I have all measurements if anyone else needs them..

K9
          Attached Files

Comment

And by the way, those would be parallel horizontal lines... unless the horizon is called something else here too... LOL

K9

Comment

K9, is that an oem panel or one you made? If the latter are you making and selling them?

Comment

Anybody know what happened to Sweds build

Comment

I still have this Countach project but as i have bought a roadlegal Prova i will sell this project in the future..

Comment

Good news you got a finished car are you aware of the countach builders groups up on Facebook I'm a member of about 5 countach build groups

Comment

Can you post a link here,i tried to search "countach builders" but i cant find this group

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X