No announcement yet.

Chupacabra build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What controls the volume on these pictures? I did not need it to be life-size.

Comment

• Lookin suave !!!

Will be eagerly following the new chassis build . Should be able to put it together blindfolded !!

Comment

• Bond, James Bond, I will have my usual table for dinner.

Comment

• Hi Charley! Greetings from Utah! Glad you had a nice get away! It's kind of cool to see the camera lady in the pic! She does a great job. I look forward to the day I get to build #900! P.S. Loving the latest shirt!!!
          Fast Eddy
          Last edited by Fast Eddy; 10-30-2016, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Back to ya Fast Eddie from Utah, home of Miller Motorsport Park. You know you are going to have an interesting day at the racetrack (there is no such thing as a bad day at the racetrack) when your pitcrew is building a snowman. True story.

I will pass your compliment along to the camera lady. Still have you down for #900 and will video the new shirts shortly, including the pink flamingo one.

Cutlass, I think I can do it blindfolded, I know I can do it in my sleep. Another true story.

Comment

• Originally posted by 76mx View Post
              Bond, James Bond, I will have my usual table for dinner.
              Ok Charley, I had to do that...

[URL]https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011584922711[/URL]

Comment

• Originally posted by 76mx View Post
                Bond, James Bond, I will have my usual table for dinner.
                Oh boy. You'll be needing some English lessons then..... ;-)

K9

Comment

• Hi Charley,

Has the build stopped?

I'm curious. I was in mechanical design all my working career and in my experience if I designed 10 parts 1 or 2 of them required additional work. My question is when you laid out your parts for the CNC and cut them out the first time were they all correct (did they all fit together)?

Comment

• Hello Stankoprowski from Guadalahara. I have some fond memories of Guadalahara, and the racetrack out by the airport, and Jalisco, and San Blas. Progress continues steadily on the build but I have not posted in a while because I have been trying all of this time to come up with a clever answer to Ikaros and K9. I give up. Here is the new high density polyethylene tank and I started cutting the new chassis today. In spite of having a Samsung 7 moment with this, which will cause about a one month delay, all is in order except a clever comeback.

The parts fit together perfectly and tolerance stack is no issue at all. The issue I am having, it was addressed more in one of the YouTube videos, is that when you want to make a change, say move a bolt hole over 1/4", it is harder with this construction. With old conventional tube frames and sheet steel, you weld up the old hole, grind it down, and drill another. With this, in order to keep those perfect tolerances, you CNC the part again. I just posted Video #31 to YouTube and it also deals with changes made.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Hey Charley , can't find 31 , I wanna see another shirt

Comment

• Dhart99, I use my tablet to record these then send them directly to YouTube. When I open YouTube on the tablet, there it is and I can view it. When I open YouTube on my desktop, it is not there. When I try to resend it on my tablet, it says that it is already posted and will not resend it. Don't tell me it is the shirt, #31 was a continuation of #30 so the same shirt did not break it in #30. I think it is that time and space continueum haphazard into a parallel universe thing again that happens when I do electronic stuff. This may take a little while to figure out.

Comment

• All I can see is 30

Comment

• Hi Charley as an IT guy I would suggest on your tablet go to setting and find an option to flush or remove cache files in either your Internet browser you use or the saved cache in the You Tube app, the tablet thinks it's sent when in fact it's not so try that and let us know how you go

Comment

• Charley, the minute you said Bond, James Bond the new posts became automatically top secret files.Only certain people have access.
                              [URL]https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011584922711[/URL]

Comment

• Ohh that explains it now Ikaros , I'll check on Wikileaks it will surely be there

Originally posted by IKAROS View Post
                                Charley, the minute you said Bond, James Bond the new posts became automatically top secret files.Only certain people have access.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X