X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rebirth of Corson Spyder #63

Just took delivery...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dominic355; 06-18-2016, 10:50 PM.

Looks like a great project !!

Did you buy that white 430 from Tuantrang who posted his build here ?

Comment

Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
      Looks like a great project !!

Did you buy that white 430 from Tuantrang who posted his build here ?
      No, I did not buy his. Mine is a different car. I do know him.

Comment

Corson #25 is so glad to see #63 out of the salvage yard! Past owner told me slow impact hit to rear by car parked on hill without being left in gear, setting park brake or turning wheels to curb, pushing #63 into car parked in front. Should be easy fiberglass, front and rear support brackets fix. By the way you can purchase the front amber marker lights from Aldino. Congrats dominic355 on the purchase!

Comment

Thanks mera308gts. Yeah I did research before I bought it. I was actually looking at it over a year ago.

Comment

Please post lots of Corson #63 restoration pics so I can add them to the #63 file in the Corson Registry!

Comment

I had been watching this car sit for sale for a while also. Looks like it had low miles on it and the inside car pics looked good. Good luck with the rebuild and I am glad someone on here got it. Keep us posted with pics.

Comment

Was it bought at salvage auction?

Comment

Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
                  Was it bought at salvage auction?
                  Not at auction, but from a salvage dealership that buyers at insurance auctions across the country.

Comment

Gotcha, I found the pre damage and post damage photos here

http://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/fiero/sh...tyle=printable

Comment

Originally posted by cdd View Post
                      I had been watching this car sit for sale for a while also. Looks like it had low miles on it and the inside car pics looked good. Good luck with the rebuild and I am glad someone on here got it. Keep us posted with pics.

The car was not a clean as the pics due to sitting in the sun for years. The interior is as my daughter said yucky, a little moldy here and there and a some point a rat made it him home. If you've restored an old car you know what I mean. So new carpets will be installed soon..

Comment

Finally got the rear hatch open today and was able to get the top off and also look at the rear damage a little closer. Also I am definitely going with the California side mirrors.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by dominic355; 06-20-2016, 12:40 AM.

Comment

I couldn't resist. Replica Califorian mirrors and reproduction labels.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by dominic355; 06-20-2016, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Congrats! It looks like a V6. What trans? I, like Countach88.5 on this forum, have always had a thing for the Corsons. I came sooo close to buying a kit from him when I met him at the Knotts Berry show in the day! I even bought a V6 fiero for the build, but unfortunatly I got T-boned by a teenager pretty hard as he cut through a parking lot, and the car was toast. The drivers door smacked me in the side. I was ok, but man did that hurt! Good luck with the re-ferb!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Eddy View Post
                              Congrats! It looks like a V6. What trans? I, like Countach88.5 on this forum, have always had a thing for the Corsons. I came sooo close to buying a kit from him when I met him at the Knotts Berry show in the day! I even bought a V6 fiero for the build, but unfortunatly I got T-boned by a teenager pretty hard as he cut through a parking lot, and the car was toast. The drivers door smacked me in the side. I was ok, but man did that hurt! Good luck with the re-ferb!!!
                              Thanks... It's a V6 with automatic.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X