Dales widebody Mustang build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol for the girls you date.

The rear wheel looks perfectly spaced. but to me, the front looks like it should come out another inch or so. May just be the angles or just me. All in all, it looks super cool.

Makes me really regret not getting that GT back when I was looking for a new set of wheels.

Plenty under the hood but slim on added features. The G35 hit all the sweet spots but man was she heavy girl.

Oh well, your car is crazy cool looking, cant wait to see the finished product.

Keep the updates coming and God speed on the rest of the project.
    [COLOR=#333333]It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by G35Mike View Post
      lol for the girls you date.

The rear wheel looks perfectly spaced. but to me, the front looks like it should come out another inch or so. May just be the angles or just me. All in all, it looks super cool.

Makes me really regret not getting that GT back when I was looking for a new set of wheels.

Plenty under the hood but slim on added features. The G35 hit all the sweet spots but man was she heavy girl.

Oh well, your car is crazy cool looking, cant wait to see the finished product.

Keep the updates coming and God speed on the rest of the project.
      Hey thanks a lot. I put so many hours into this that it feels good to be noticed. Changing the '10-up "Celica" rear end back to a '05-'09 style was a chore. Then making the '10 -up wide body quarter panel fit..... you can imagine.
      I travel to Florida for auto parts and vacation each winter. In fact I bought this hood just south of you in Wesley Chapel.
      And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

Comment

Looks great Dale, -Vinny
        Remember, there is always next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Daleford View Post
          Hey thanks a lot. I put so many hours into this that it feels good to be noticed. Changing the '10-up "Celica" rear end back to a '05-'09 style was a chore. Then making the '10 -up wide body quarter panel fit..... you can imagine.
          I travel to Florida for auto parts and vacation each winter. In fact I bought this hood just south of you in Wesley Chapel.
          Wow, small world. Please tell me you will pay me a visit when this ride is done!! My church has started putting on car shows, I cant say when the next one will be right now, but it would be cool if we could line up the date with one of your visits so you could attend though.

Just in case, I'll shoot you the dates when I know.
          [COLOR=#333333]It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr[/COLOR]

Comment

G35 Mike. Thanks for the invite but I'd probably be driving an F-150. It is a winter time visit and the Mustang will be home in warm blankets.
            Send me the dates though. If in the area I would like to visit the show.

Comment

Well, I've been gone for a while but I believe this car is done!! Looking pretty good too it I do say so myself. As usual I can't post pics here and I lost my password to Photobucket. I'll get a new password sometime and get her done. However, not today - too hard on the head.

Comment

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e1...2023%20020.jpg
                http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Dale...014_1.jpg.html
                http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Dale...20022.jpg.html

Comment

I am so in love with your car.

Well done man. Well done indeed.

Any plans for updating or modifying the interior or is that still in good enough shape for your liking?

Comment

Originally posted by G35Mike View Post
                    I am so in love with your car.

Well done man. Well done indeed.

Any plans for updating or modifying the interior or is that still in good enough shape for your liking?
                    No, not really any plans to update the interior or the powertrain. I am usually just into the outer visual effect of the cars I build.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X