Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82 version TRON LIGHTCYCLE

Well thanks to Nathan http://www.inspireautomotive.us/
    I'm building something I've wanted to build for a very long time. Hopefully, I can figure out a way to make it balance and work so it's rideable, otherwise, a very large prop costume replica,he's cnc'ing the master plugs for me

Without further adu, here's the upper hatch !

Will

Last edited by wbnemo1; 01-25-2017, 03:29 PM.

Here's the mirrors master patterns

Last edited by wbnemo1; 01-25-2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Comment

Cool!

Comment

No guesses needed for 'whose going to be the coolest person on your block'!

Are you going for stock spoke type wheels or magnetic? What does the final thing look like in your head?
          Your public needs to know!

Comment

Like this!

Comment

I can help you out with how to make it rideable, having built a Quasar in the past

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MV4qVbNPX_w/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Good choice.Love to see tron lightcycles...All of them if possible.

TRON "LEGACY"

TRON "LEGACY" vintage model

TRON UPRISING (animated series)

[URL]https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011584922711[/URL]

Comment

Someone you may want to reach out to as a company that not only specializes in making the impossible possible but also have a Light cycle under their belt.

http://parkerbrothersconcepts.com/

Good luck on the build. I too geek out over these bikes but my all time fav is the bike out of a classic anime called AKIRA.

[COLOR=#333333]It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by G35Mike View Post
                    Good luck on the build. I too geek out over these bikes but my all time fav is the bike out of a classic anime called AKIRA.

That takes me back. I wanted to build one of these once upon a time.

Looking forward to the new light bike
                    Can't wait to see and understand the process!

Comment

ha- too cool!

Comment

More progress pics,this is SO COOL!

Last edited by wbnemo1; 01-29-2017, 06:00 PM.

Comment

wow, are you going to make it your own version? or a replica of the movie one. I know you posted a pic earlier, wasn't sure if that was the color scheme you were going with as well or just showing what it would look like when put together.
                          [COLOR=#333333]It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr[/COLOR]

Comment

Replica of the movie version, hope to be as accurate as possible to the film, still unsure of final color, only three colors red,yellow and orange...blue would be sark's bike

Comment

Kinda diggin the red

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X