82 version TRON LIGHTCYCLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Just.... WOW!

I don't know whose, more excited here. You finally getting it... or me, seeing it finally come together.

Congrats and WELL DONE NATHAN!!!!!
    [COLOR=#333333]It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr[/COLOR]

Comment

• Super excited here, Nathan did fantastic work, im super giddy to get started, still talking to Thrustcycles too......ohh boy. 😊

Comment

• Is this "crate"or what....the "cratest thing ever", if you ask me 😂😂😂

Comment

• Well,
          We weathered the hurricane pretty well, considering... lost some siding, a little structural damage, and no power back yet, so toughing it a bit... but on a great note, Nathan has informed me that the crate was picked up on Monday, exciting times ahead, can't wait to share the unboxing pics
          Cheers,
          Will

Comment

• nice crate ,the weather has been rough ,good to here everything was o k for you,for so many it was not good.
            In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

• Monday looks to be the magical day... arriving between 8-5pm ...oooh boy!!!

Comment

• The Eagle has landed,pics shortly, 😆

Comment

• [COLOR=#333333]It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr[/COLOR]

Comment

• Okay, as promised, here is the unboxing pics, 😆
                    I cannot begin to say how extremely happy I am with the job Nathan did on this, a dream come true for me since i was a kid!!!!. FANTASTIC WORK WITH THIS, NATHAN 😆😆😆

Last edited by wbnemo1; 09-22-2017, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• More😊

I had to!!!😂😂😂

Carefully stowed until I can get started on it 😆..can't wait to 😂😆

Thanks again for your hard work on this, Nathan,Awesome !!!...love it to pieces 😆😂

Cheers,
                      Will

The fun begins soon 😆
                      Last edited by wbnemo1; 09-22-2017, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• Looking good. Waiting on the day that your riding it on the street and people are like

Comment

• Wow, VERY cool!

Comment

• I am giddy just seeing you unbox the thing and it's not even mine!!! lol

I don't know whose worse you waiting to get started... or me waiting to see you get started....

I so wish I could help you build this thing... alas... My wife would kill me if I took on such a project.
                            [COLOR=#333333]It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr[/COLOR]

Comment

• Here's some incentive.

Now if only we could figure out how to make the beam extend out the back as you drive down the road....

Let's all put our heads together on that one. lol

Comment

• You must be like a kid at Christmas Will. Good for you, that is going to be a sight to behold when it hits the road!!! Best of luck on your build.

-Van

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X