That is really cool!
      [url]www.fiberclassics.org[/url]
      [url]www.miatakitcar.com[/url]

Comment

Flynn had yellow, Tron had orange, and Ram was the red one

Comment

Originally posted by wbnemo1 View Post
          These are the colors
          lOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THIS COME TO LIFE .. . With all the L-wire and glow tech available and cheap. Should be really unique fun project. Good luck with this build!

Comment

Boy, the more I think about this project, the more I get excited, it's really "over the top"!. I am sooo happy Nathan and I worked out the necessary details and mods to make this a reality, his work on this is the best,can't say enough about his work,and,super bonus
            He's very fast and devoted once he takes on a job, speaking from personal experience on this,as he's really come through in a very short time on this project. I'm so glad he put the offer to cnc a plug on the table a while back to any member of this forum.I just pm'd Nathan, and you all get to watch the final results, the craziest build ever,become a reality an 82 version,screen accurate, TRON LIGHTCYCLE....Man,I love this! ...we will be documenting every step of the build progress here,enjoy!
            Will
            Last edited by wbnemo1; 02-01-2017, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wbnemo1 View Post
              Boy, the more I think about this project, the more I get excited, it's really "over the top"!. I am sooo happy Nathan and I worked out the necessary details and mods to make this a reality, his work on this is the best,can't say enough about his work,and,super bonus
              He's very fast and devoted once he takes on a job, speaking from personal experience on this,as he's really come through in a very short time on this project. I'm so glad he put the offer to cnc a plug on the table a while back to any member of this forum.I just pm'd Nathan, and you all get to watch the final results, the craziest build ever,become a reality an 82 version,screen accurate, TRON LIGHTCYCLE....Man,I love this! ...we will be documenting every step of the build progress here,enjoy!
              Will
              Will, thanks for the good words. Its been tough out here for a few months and I appreciate the work very much! It will turn out great!

Comment

Hi Will sent you a PM

Comment

I have to say, I am eager to see this come to light (no pun intended) myself. I have always been a pretty Big fan of Tron. But I think in part it was because I am a geek for games, computers, virtual reality... etc.

I loved the original Tron Lightcycles and when they brought back the retro white one in Tron Legacy, I was in love. Gotta say, the new Light Cycle was pretty kick butt to though.

Parkerbrothers here in my home state of Florida did an amazing job on this one.

But I have to say that the original bikes still hold a solid place in my heart.

Good luck with your build, trust me when I say I will be watching this one like a hawk.

Please keep the pics and updates coming as often and as fast as possible

best of luck!
                  Last edited by G35Mike; 02-01-2017, 04:06 PM.
                  [COLOR=#333333]It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr[/COLOR]

Comment

Ohh, I agree...I was able to meet one of the Parker Brothers "Mark", while I was at the Celebration Exotic auto show in Celebration, Florida. I had a chance to sit on the Tron lightcycle they had on display as well as discuss with Mark my proposed Tron lightcycle project I had wanted to do....He got all excited and said that Jeff Bridges had expressed to them, he'd love to have an old version of the Lightcycle...how about that...gotta love it.

Will
                    Ps, Mike,when you coming to visit,lol

Comment

lol say the word my friend. Been busy with church and well... life in general but I can set aside a Saturday to come pay you a visit. PM me and let's set something up.
                      [COLOR=#333333]It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr[/COLOR]

Comment

What can I say....NAILED IT! Nathan has done an outstanding job on this, cannot believe how cool this is, I'm sure you all will agree Fantastic work, Nathan

Comment

Comment

Holy cats, that looks awesome!

Comment

Escaperoute, How's it going buddy?

As for the Bike... there are simply no words to express how insanely cool and well done that is!!!

I get more eager to see this come to completion with each update. My friend, keep the updates coming!

Comment

I think it's safe to say that Nathan is knocking this outta the park!!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X