No announcement yet.

82 version TRON LIGHTCYCLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And without further due, EPIC stuff!!!

Comment

• This is off the charts crazy awesome cool!!! My geek chart has officially broken...

Just curious, As cool as this is, what do you think visibility will be like looking from the inside out of this thing?
      [COLOR=#333333]It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr[/COLOR]

Comment

• Since there's never been an interior for the original Tron lightcycle, I'll be coming up with something simular to the screen grabs or as close as is feasible. Obviously, rider is almost in the prone position, so it won't be great for long trips, persay... but will be fun and interesting, to say the least..

Comment

• I plan to utilize rear view cams as well. But the side wing mirrors are translucent smoke gray tinted and the windscreen and side glass extend back pretty far behind your rear and side vision

Comment

• This is so cool!
            https://home.comcast.net/~deputy_dog/image001.gif

Comment

• Sure is, So glad Nathan's knocking this out 😄

Comment

• Here we go, finishing up the wheel sphere and rear wheel and rim master patterns for molds, looking great!

Comment

• you know.. when this is all done... I am going to have to... one day... very distant day... make one for myself.

That said... I will need a detailed owners review when it's done sir. lol
                  [COLOR=#333333]It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr[/COLOR]

Comment

• Here's a quick update on the lightcycle project .*

This is the process of releasing the master patterns from the mold toolings. Bolting up the tooling pieces will start tomorrow , *then they will have the final parts pulled to make the lightcycle.*

Comment

• Incredible... the amount of work involved is staggering, but I love seeing this come to life.

Comment

• I would advise putting a Watermark (company name, copyright ) across all your pictures, sorta like Matt (Vaydor) did. -Vinny
                        Remember, there is always next year.

Comment

• Kinda hard since im on a phone 😁

Comment

• OMG!!!!
                            Well if this isn't the " bees knees " I'm not sure what is...behold the lightcycle molds all bolted together to form a lightcycle body. I'm all giddy as I know what comes next!!!

Last edited by wbnemo1; 07-01-2017, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• Nathan's started the hatch 😆

Comment

• Well, this is it !! Nathan's gonna box it all up and ship it next week . *I'm seriously stoked to get this!!...great job , Nathan !!!!

Will

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X