Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wbnemo1
    replied
    Boy ohh boy, it sure has been a minute... Long story short, life got in the way. I haven't been able to work on anything, . Hopefully I can squeeze some time in here and there shortly. Hello to all my friends here I lost contact with,hope you're all well...I'm going to try and catch up here..
    Cheers,
    Will

Leave a comment:

• G35Mike
    replied
    I have been waiting to see an update for far to long my friend. What the heck !? lol Glad to see your still pushing forward. Hope to catch up with you soon and see this thing first hand.

Leave a comment:

• wbnemo1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G35Mike
    replied
    Really sorry to hear that you had to deal with another loss my friend. My condolences.

As for the lightcycle, It's looking beautiful so far. I really need to find some time to come by and take a look at it myself.

I'll PM you if time presents itself and perhaps we can figure out a time to meet up.

Till then, keep the pics coming and progress moving forward.

Leave a comment:

• wbnemo1
    replied
    I hey there,
    Lost a bit of time due to another family member passing, this time my mother in law,💗....so I had Spencer, a friend come down to visit and took him to see the lightcycle project build. He took a pic behind it...not sure why the old images disappeared

Leave a comment:

• Reallybig
    replied
    Anything new in progress?

Leave a comment:

• AdrianBurton
    replied
    Sorry to hear about your mom Will

Leave a comment:

• G35Mike
    replied
    Amazing replication of the sea quest ship. Why oh why do our subs not look something like that today...? lol

Leave a comment:

• wbnemo1
    replied
    Thank you, Don....much appreciated, 😊

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    Sincere condolences on your Mom Will. I know you were close.

Light cycle is taking shape nicely.

All the best
    Don

Leave a comment:

• wbnemo1
    replied
    Thank you very much for the that, Mike...it's been tough. Thrustcycles has been in touch with me so I found a new motivation to get the ball rolling on the cycle again, 😊
    Love Seaquest Dsv, 😆 some of my buddies worked on the show, I even have possession of the Seaquest Dsv maquette of the main submarine. I had it scanned, then Terry and I worked many hours getting all the details accurate to finish up the master patterns for a replica. My buddy Bob then printed out the main parts and proceeded to apply the bioskin webbing pattern i had made for the skin. In the end ,the replica turned out gorgeous, 😆

Last edited by wbnemo1; 04-02-2018, 02:43 PM. Reason: Added context

Leave a comment:

• G35Mike
    replied
    First off, My sincere condolences for the loss of your mother. I know the pain all to well as I lost my mother back in 2011. So sorry for you brother.

As for your lightcycle, yes, I am so glad to see it's progress. It does look amazing together. Keep the updates coming.

By the way, NICE HAT!

Leave a comment:

• wbnemo1
    replied
    Alive and well, though heartbreaking start of my new year, my mother passed away.😢
    Today I wanted to try and get the top hatch onto the lower fuselage to see the overall look. Very pleased with the results, sweet looking and now immediately recognizable, 😊

Leave a comment:

• wbnemo1
    replied
    Ouch!,😂kinda want to do the original Tron suit, lol

Leave a comment:

• IKAROS
    replied
    Imagine that....

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...