Freddy's Vaydor Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freddy View Post
    Does anyone have any idea or suggestions on what the best Lambo hinges would be to use? There are so many choices online; would a direct bolt on for that particular G35 be best or is everyone using some sort of universal kit? From what I understand, I'm looking in the $3K range right?

Thanks,
    Freddy
    Hi, I'm not sure if you figured out your door hinge issue yet but we had a professional hinge designer come In and design a bolt on vertical door hinge specifically for the Vaydor. They are fluid motion and very nice quality(and very easy to install). They cost $1600 plus shipping, let me know if you're interested I can get a set boxed up and shipped out asap. And FYI Vaydor is still owned by Matt and we're still in full production with no intentions of slowing down anytime soon. Thanks.. Jimmy

Comment

Hey how is it coming along? Do you have any update pictures on it? Hope you havent been kicked out yet! haha

Comment

Matt has sold his business, good luck with getting any help. Im still waiting over 4 years to get my vaydor completed by him in his shop

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X