• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook name VSA Stock Trader

Comment

Comment

Comment

My Project Lamborghini Veneno Roadster, still a lot of work but already looks super.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I am more impressed by your skills, ability, and progress than I am of the design of that particular model of Lamborghini. I envy your craftsmanship very much.

With regard to the Lamborghini Veneno itself, though, there is no graceful beauty about that car like other Lamborghinis. It reminds me of the old JC Whitney catalogs where they had pages of generic and universal ground effects and spoilers that you could buy cheaply and install on virtually any car made. The Veneno looks like Lamborghini bought out everything they had in the catalog and decided to try and install it on a single car, just to see what it would look like.

Aside from all that, though, great job! You are very talented and I love to see great work like this. It's very inspiring.

Comment

It looks amazing, but I feel like it needs an additional lift because the bumper is touching the ground. Be sure to clean the wheels and tires of this vehicle because they are covered in white dust. I am excited to see the outcome, I'm sure that you'll have a lot of polishing to do.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X