https://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camion...ationFlag=true

Leave a comment:

• Reallybig
    replied
    https://www.kijiji.ca/b-alberta/kitcar/k0l9003?dc=true

Leave a comment:

• Reallybig
    replied
    Add: these are all within the last 2 years of searching. There is also a guy in airdrie with ferarri bb and 355 moulds for sale on kijiji right now.

Leave a comment:

• Reallybig
    replied
    I was at that auction and kicked myself for not buying the naerc. It went for 3500. I was only bidding against 1 other guy. The other body had a windshield that was 4" shorter than stock and looked odd. It went for 900. I bought one in edmonton for 5k that came with glass and rims, audi trans etc. Turns out i came with 2 passenger side windows, one of which was broken 😠. So if you know anyone with a drivers side AGP....
    Another was a hardtop in a barn 5 min from my house in airdrie with stretched fiero, rims, glass etc. Selling for 7k. That was 2 years ago. Two others on kijiji a couple of months ago. 14k asking price on stretched fiero. The other on highly modified fiero stock wheelbase. It looked like a miragex kit? I guy east of red deer was listing a home built diablo 6.0 buck. He also had molds for the mirage x convertible and hard top bodys. I think that was 3500 asking price. I guy north of cochrane had a naerc chassis with real rims with tires and roadster body on his 160 acre property. He wanted 18k if I remember right. Found a custom built chassis and suspension with fiero tub on stock diablo rims with tires for 3k in vancouver area... no body. That one I seen on Craigslist. The others were all kijiji alberta listed. I think there's 2 for sale completed in montreal right now on kijiji. How's your french?

Leave a comment:

• lambofan
    replied
    Reallybig,

Curious as to where do you see all these diablo kits for sale in Alberta? I have seen a few occasionally on Kijijii and there were 2 Diablo 6.0 kits sold at general property auction last year. One looked like an NAERC with rims and glass that went low. Is there any other classifieds ads sites in Alberta where you have seen kits listed?
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• jeffabby
    replied
    sources

Do you know a good source for glass ?

Leave a comment:

• STEALTH-91
    replied
    Reallybig, I'm also in Alberta. Have you come across any Countach bodies for sale? I'm definitely interested in getting one but am having a hard time finding one. I left messages for a man on this forum named Udo in Ontario but he hasn't responded as of yet. I'm hoping to build one with my son later in the year when I retire.

Leave a comment:

• Reallybig
    replied
    I have seen quite a few diablo projects for sale here in alberta Canada within a few hours to a few minutes driving range of my home. Cheapest sold for $900; body and glass only. Then an NAERC body on a stretched/modified fiero, $3500 with glass. Then $2.5k, $5k, $5k, $7k, $14k, $18k... all in barns except 1. Good luck on your build!

Leave a comment:

• jeffabby
    started a topic 1500 diablo project

1500 diablo project

I actually got a fiberglass body and a fiero with a v8 northstar already mounted I am looking for a good place to get tires and rims and guages and such if anyone knows a good place let me know. the cost of the donor and the body was $1500.00 it was literally in a guys barn.
    Last edited by jeffabby; 03-17-2018, 05:14 AM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X