Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go!!! Another AD 355 BUILD Diary!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rlndhill View Post
    Well, I'm still having no luck in getting the side mirrors to work, so I've moved on to completing the last part of the interior (headliner; seat belts; trim molding around rear window and B Pillars; and adding the new FS Rear Speaker Panel behind the seats). I'll go back to the mirrors later!! However, due to spacing issues, I'm also toying with the ideal of putting my one of a kind Spider for sale. Picture is below: Crate SBC with Edelbrock Performer Pro-Flo Multi-Point EFI-3503, HP: 330, Torque: 325lbs, 5 Speed, V8 Archie's Clutch Setup with Spec 3+ Clutch, High Performance Rear Axles Will Handle Up To 500 lbs Of Torque, 12" Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors with Brembo Brakes from WCF, Held's Front and Rear Coilovers and Rear WideTrack; Slalom Sway Bar, Ron's Mirrors, Mr. Mike's Seat Covers, Custom VDO Tact and Speedo with Ferrari Horse and Veglia, AD's Rear Bumper and Rockers, 17x8"/18x9" Chrome Wheels, Momo Leather Steering Wheel, Custom Aluminum Underbody Plate, Custom Drilled Pedals with Ferrari Engraved, Steel Shifter and Shift Plate, OEM: Tail Lights, 3rd Brake Light, Stickers, Emblems, Decals, Side Marker Lights, Fog Lights, Rear View Mirror, Sun Visors, Rubber Door Sills, Horn and Front Grille. Too much to list, but this car has it all......
    Due to spacing, toying with selling my spider. See post # 677 for picture.
    Last edited by rlndhill; 03-12-2021, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Car has been driving great!! Currently having a bored out plenum made for more air flow.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X