• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go!!!! Another build diary "512TR/M"

Coming soon!  ;D

Re: Here we go!!!! Another build diary "512TR/M"

Hello f50.
    It looks like you are about to embark on a 512tr build congrats, great choice. I dont know if you saw, but I have a 512tr chassis that is for sale that is extremely authentic looking and very custom, almost no fiero left. If you havent gotten started on yours yet you may want to consider mine. I could have it painted in a few days and you could be reassembling within a week, I can tell you that the process of actually building one if done properly takes 2- 5 years and costs 3 times as much as whatever you budget. I can guarantee you mine is more authentic than anything out there and all the hard work is done, body panels hung and hinged ,headlights hung and aligned etc. it is ready to be block sanded and painted. Just somethjing to consider, you can buy mine with a ton of parts to finish for $7500, about half what the body kit alone cost when new!

Comment

Re: Here we go!!!! Another build diary "512TR/M"

i'm sure he would have loved to get a hold of your project but he has had a fiero to build it on and just got the body for it, so he's pretty set for now.
      Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

Re: Here we go!!!! Another build diary &quot;512TR/M&quot;

oh alright! just trying to be helpful

Comment

I have seen the 512 Jerry is referring to and it is well done. Flat floor, correct body proportions and so on. It even has a custom rear frame section to house what ever big drive train you choose. It could save you thousands of dollars by purchasing this chassis from Jerry.

Dave
          If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

well thanks for the offer but like auto said i have a fiero and have been trying to get a kit for while now so I'm going to go with the fiero i have now thanks again.

well i was going to start the build today but we had super bad wind today i will start on Monday the 23rd of Jan 8)

Comment

My lawyers will be contacting you in regards to stealing my build tread title.

-Chris

LoL Just kidding good luck!!
              https://home.comcast.net/~deputy_dog/image001.gif

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean00

-Chris

LoL Just kidding good luck!! 
                Sorry Chris, I didn't even think of it.
                If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean00

-Chris
                  i knew you were going to say something i used it cause i loved the title! over the past year i have seen more build up's on here then i have ever seen, so i had to start it of by saying "here we go another build diary" LOL

Comment

Good luck Robert...Did you get all the pieces, yet?

Bob
                    Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
                    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

Comment

Originally posted by lovef501
                      i knew you were going to say something i used it cause i loved the title! over the past year i have seen more build up's on here then i have ever seen, so i had to start it of by saying "here we go another build diary" LOL
                      Its ok, good luck on your car!! ;D
                      https://home.comcast.net/~deputy_dog/image001.gif

Comment

Originally posted by RCR
                        Good luck Robert...Did you get all the pieces, yet?

Bob
                        i have not gotten all of them yet but im going to start with what i have. i worked on it for about 3hrs and got alot of stuff done i will post pics today i got the front fenders front bumper and both door skins off and i have already put the 512 front fenders on and the doors all that in 3hrs this kit line's up right away 8)

Comment

well lets start off with the donor its a 86Se V6 auto with about 72000 miles some of you might remember this is the car i got from dale "songman"

Comment

i put vinyl seat covers i got these from "iggie" $180

Comment

other things in storage i have for this kit theres about $2000 worth of stuff here including a Ferrari 348 exhaust

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X