No announcement yet.

Ferrari 288 GTO - BUILD - Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Joel. Finally made one self imposed deadline to drive the car in Sept. Almost didn't make it....

Been working on the interior but nothing really picture worthy. Tried to fit the dash in hard on the mounts on the weekend and have a couple interference areas now that the glass is in and everything closer to completed. Will need to take a few pieces out of the dash front edge to better fit and for the VIN plate and also the steering wheel shaft area as it is really tight now in both areas. Also tried the HVAC setup and of course doesn't fit now that I have redone the dash so a custom filler piece needed for the connector between the HVAC unit and under dash vents. Again, nothing big just fitment as everything getting in to final install.
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

• Dash went in with all under side pieces hooked in. HAVC and other mounting items. Once I go tit in, I tried to fit the a-pillar trim pieces for fitment and trimming with the targa top and realized the trim pieces need to go in before the dash.. So, dash comes back out but I know it all fits in now and sits and mounts correctly.... Always something

A couple pics
      Don

Laid the engine lid on the car as well to get it out of the way

308 Ferrari replica
      Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X