DNA 3Sixty Build Diary - CdRsKuLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DNA 3Sixty Build Diary - CdRsKuLL

Looking good,keep it going dude. Don`t let the weather put you off ,although I do admire you working outdoors with very basic facilities /tools etc ......well done.BTW ...What do the neighbours make of all this?......Cheers....Supacorse.

Comment

Mr CdRsKuLL,

the build is looking very impressive, sorry about the weather but I'm sure it will get a bit better for a while before it gets winter. Don't get too frustrated or rush yourself to get it done, just take it easy.

I wish I was your neighbours.

Good luck

Comment

KEEP IT UP!! It's looking really good!!

Comment

any updates today? I'm loving watching the progress. I almost wish i had gone for this kit now as it looks so simplified but i'm definitely waiting for the Exteme Murcie

Comment

Originally posted by LeeT
            any updates today? I'm loving watching the progress. I almost wish i had gone for this kit now as it looks so simplified but i'm definitely waiting for the Exteme Murcie
            Hi m8, sorry as its the weekend I spent today with the family.. I also am looking after my 4 year old till he starts school in 3 weeks time, so things are moving really slow. I did however manage to grab 10 mins to nip to the scrap yard and get a bit I needed.. so thumbs up there :-) I am just about to nip in the garage now and spend 30 mins fitting the hud cover metal plate thingy.. ( I know what I mean.. lol)

Will be slow going... as soon as my lad starts school I will have 5 hours at least 3 days a week I can spend on it.. :-) cant wait

Steve
            DNA Owners Club - DNA Kitcar Related Website
            Extreme Owners Club - Extreme Kitcar Related Website

Comment

Originally posted by CdRsKuLL

Will be slow going... as soon as my lad starts school I will have 5 hours at least 3 days a week I can spend on it.. :-) cant wait

Steve
              Well, With the way things are going after the 1st week you should be close to done and maybe driving it 5 hours a day 3 days a week by the third week.. ;D
              http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8...errari1kk7.jpghttp://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6500/antfw3.gif

Comment

You are just going to have to grin and bear it Steve, bloody UK weather.
                Chin up though, you have done fantastically well so far and I am sure you will continue to do so. I have every confidence in you, and as always you have my full support.
                Shed a tear also for the Extreme builders who are going through the same thing but have much more work to do, I really admire those guys as it's a tougher build and in fairness you could say they deserve more respect as they have a longer goal but obviously achieve a fantastic end result thanks to Ashley.
                Technical and hands on engineer

Comment

looking good keep it up and within a few weeks you should be driving it

Comment

can anyone tell me the exact car colour paint code for the silver dna ferrari? friend of mine who is up for painting a future project wants to see how much it'll cost to source. Cheers all.

Comment

Originally posted by mikey68
                      can anyone tell me the exact car colour paint code for the silver dna ferrari? friend of mine who is up for painting a future project wants to see how much it'll cost to source. Cheers all.

Why don't you just email or phone DNA ??? It doesn't get easier than that surely???
                      Technical and hands on engineer

Comment

...well, a) because i'm not gonna pester them yet as i've only just started looking for a decent donor car and b) I did actually try to ring them a few times but it was always engaged. Does anyone know if it's just the standard Ferrari colour?

Thanks,
                        Mike

Comment

...well, a) because i'm not gonna pester them yet as i've only just started looking for a decent donor car and b) I did actually try to ring them a few times but it was always engaged. Does anyone know if it's just the standard Ferrari colour?

Thanks,
                          Mike

It was a long time ago now but I think it was called Argento Nurburgring

Comment

The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
                            As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
                            Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
                            SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
                            Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Comment

Many thanks. Now too much choice! ;D

Comment

Very nice work !