DNA 3Sixty Build Diary - CdRsKuLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DNA 3Sixty Build Diary - CdRsKuLL

sorry not posted for a few days. Been very busy looking after my lad and doing some real work. I have however managed to sell my mondeo which will release much needed funds to finish the project. I'm at an important point in the project with aligning up the doors and doing the door handles and simply spending 30 mins at night when I'm a little tired is not much good. So I have decided not to do much until my lad starts school in 2 weeks. Then I will have at least 2 full days a week to complete it. no point rushing stuff for the sake of a couple of weeks. I am no doubt going to be spending some time now looking for a cheap car to runabout in.

so no pic's as I havent done much.. sorry will post as soon as I do some more

Steve
    DNA Owners Club - DNA Kitcar Related Website
    Extreme Owners Club - Extreme Kitcar Related Website

Comment

fantastic so far,cant wait to read and see more photos,keep up the very good work.14 days isnt a long time,mine are older love em to bits ,but they do mess up your free time,bring on september.

Comment

Looking forward to watching your build. I just received my chrome ferrari letters badge for the rear from a guy in Torino Italy and I just picked up some ferrari metal wing badges for $130 off ebay today. Not bad considering I've seen originals go for over $300.

When you get to it I would like to see pictures of the wiring for headlights/taillights/side markers. Also, did you order the front double wishbone suspension?

Comment

Originally posted by sbsport23
          Looking forward to watching your build. I just received my chrome ferrari letters badge for the rear from a guy in Torino Italy and I just picked up some ferrari metal wing badges for $130 off ebay today. Not bad considering I've seen originals go for over $300.

When you get to it I would like to see pictures of the wiring for headlights/taillights/side markers. Also, did you order the front double wishbone suspension?
          Hi m8, I did buy most of the front suspension stuff, still waiting on some lower wish arms as they have changed there supplier, but i'm in no hurry at all for them. Sounds like you got a good deal on your wing badges :-) . I removed the door I had done today and redid it, and also did the otherside as I had a couple of hours spare, so its in the garage at the moment with both doors on. I'm hoping to get them both opening in the next week, will post pics as soon as I get the time to do it.

Steve

Comment

Patience is a virtue my friend, so hold on to it and endure. Then when you have done that, rejoice and understand some of the philosiphy of life that has led you there. Then you may find fulfilment.
            If you don't.........Get rid of the sodding car!!!!!!!
            Technical and hands on engineer

Comment

Originally posted by Powerhouse
              ]
              can anyone tell me the exact car colour paint code for the silver dna ferrari? friend of mine who is up for painting a future project wants to see how much it'll cost to source. Cheers all.

300/12, Rosso Corsa Red, thats the colour on my IRA360..if u want it in red, of course..

Comment

Originally posted by illuder
                Originally posted by Powerhouse
                ]
                can anyone tell me the exact car colour paint code for the silver dna ferrari? friend of mine who is up for painting a future project wants to see how much it'll cost to source. Cheers all.

300/12, Rosso Corsa Red, thats the colour on my IRA360..if u want it in red, of course..

thanks for the color code.. thats what I'm going for me thinks :-)

Comment

it's not ferrrai if its not red!

Comment

..but it's not a ferrari anyway! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by mikey68

So what colour are you going to paint your's then if it doesn't matter? Green?
                      Technical and hands on engineer

Comment

Originally posted by CdRsKuLL
                        Originally posted by sbsport23

Hi m8, I did buy most of the front suspension stuff, still waiting on some lower wish arms as they have changed there supplier, but i'm in no hurry at all for them. Sounds like you got a good deal on your wing badges :-) . I removed the door I had done today and redid it, and also did the otherside as I had a couple of hours spare, so its in the garage at the moment with both doors on. I'm hoping to get them both opening in the next week, will post pics as soon as I get the time to do it.

Steve
                        The ebay.com user is http://myworld.ebay.com/ferrari360pu and the item was http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=170143025519

Looks like he ships worldwide for $6 so you might try contacting him. He puts these badges out there every once and awhile if you look at his feedback.

Comment

I have a set of them I can sell to you. Mine are just like this on eBay only purchased from Ferrari. $200 (just what I paid for them) will put them in your hands. Normal shipping fees apply.
                          If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by hmmm
                            Originally posted by mikey68

So what colour are you going to paint your's then if it doesn't matter? Green?
                            LOL ;D
                            No, probably orange...

Comment

was thinking more along the lines of pink? :-\

lol

Comment

Did you ever receive your lower wishbone arms? Can you post a picture of the entire suspension package?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X