X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuattroTT
    replied
    Re: DNA 3Sixty Build Diary - CdRsKuLL

definately hold me a set, i want to purchase one within the next month probably.

Leave a comment:

• CdRsKuLL
    replied

Hi m8, yeah sorry been really busy I have about 8 sets left I think. there 130 inc postage to the uk or 135 inc postage to the USA.. let me know if your interested.

cheers

Steve

Leave a comment:

• QuattroTT
    replied

Hey steve, did you get my pm about the gauges faces and such?

Leave a comment:

• CdRsKuLL
    replied

Hi fella, yeah it went a few months ago :-) got 27000 for it. I am now building a extreme murcie and a extreme smartcar :-) the smartcar I'm doing from my single garage and my murcie is in the same workshop that painted my dna. I'm not as involved with the murcie as I would like as I had to get a proper job so thats why I'm doing my smart.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• darkeyesuk2000
    replied

HI STEVE

HAVE YOU SOLD THE 360 YET?

Leave a comment:

• PiMPaLiCiouS
    replied

Yoru Murcie looks great!

Leave a comment:

• aak1203
    replied

Indeed this is a top end kit car build. The car has been sold on to pay for his next build....an extreme murcielago. View http://extremeoc.co.uk/index.php?topic=16.0 to follow. This build going to be even more impressive. You can also view other extreme builds on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• takashi1980
    replied

hey steve, can u pls snap some pics bout the fake rotor... wondering how does it fit to the track... thx and have a nice day bro...

best regards

Takashi

Leave a comment:

• CdRsKuLL
    replied

just been painting some bolts on my fake disc set.. should get them fitted I hope tomorrow :-) Also waiting my ferrari stickers off ebay

Steve

Leave a comment:

• CdRsKuLL
    replied

I'm not going to bother with the V6.. My car will be forsale at the stoneleigh event as I need some pennys ready to make the 'next' one. I still havent decided which to go for.. the extreme merci or the dna 430.. hmmm

I have yet to fit the dna brake kit but this will be done before the show. Price will be offers over 30k.. I will be keeping the reg plate BUT the carpc can be sold with it if needed.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• CdRsKuLL
    replied

Originally posted by takashi1980
    hey steve, nice pics man... anyway, how much do u spend for the side door panel with ferrari wording on it and the modified meter with yellow ferrari background? is it for sale in anywhere? thx and have a nice day..... i bet everyone loves ur car.. she is pretty man..
    Hi m8.. there 140 + postage for all three (sills, door plates and dials) I wont be splitting them. If you want a set then just pm me..

O forgot to say, the dials have been altered to allow for the 18inch wheels.. so where as before when you were doing 50 on the speedo you were really doing 55.. Adjusted now by 10% which will make it legal again :-)

Steve

Leave a comment:

• takashi1980
    replied

hey steve, nice pics man... anyway, how much do u spend for the side door panel with ferrari wording on it and the modified meter with yellow ferrari background? is it for sale in anywhere? thx and have a nice day..... i bet everyone loves ur car.. she is pretty man..

Leave a comment:

• CdRsKuLL
    replied

back on topic please... ;-p

heres some pics of the finshing touches..

I have just also bought a full false brake disc set from DNA which I've half fitted.. more pics to follow.

CdR

Leave a comment:

• MclarenF1
    replied

http://www.fiberglassproducts.de/

Leave a comment:

• docurley
    replied

Nor me

Leave a comment: