• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My AD355 Spider - Now a coupe build

Any progress?

Comment

None recently as I have been tied up with house projects. Should be getting back to this soon.

Comment

HI all,

Awesome thread!! An a bump ttt, for progress pix? Thanx again buddy!
        Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Thanks for the bump. The project is very much alive just second on line at the moment behind a non kit car project. Once that project is completed work will continue on the chassis.

Comment

I know the feeling. My new project aka your old project is on hold awaiting parts to be returned from a vendor. I did, however, just discover the locking valve stem caps you put on there. I never knew those existed. Pretty clever invention. I plan to get those for my other cars now. I didn't know what was going on at first. So did some google research and learned of the key, looked around inside the car, and found the key in the ashtray. Now I'm glad I didn't throw that thing away, I originally thought it was an aftermarket gauge clamping nut.

Anyway, BUMP for you, look forward to seeing the project resume.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X