Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An American Icon---The official AD 360 build

Originally posted by jtownsend
    Dave, are you calling my car a Pinto..? I really thought it looks better then that HAHAHA ..but your the boss... As far are safety is concerned... the only safer place would be in the center console area or saddle bags like a Vette...neither were really much of an option...and think about this... Just about every gas tank is located in this spot. Maybe its under a trunk.. but its still there. I am still going to do some bracing around it but it does have 11 gauge structure around it right now..1x2 tubing..

Are you referring to the plastic fuel cells or the metal ones? Plastic is more likely to ripe in a crash then a metal one would. Keep in mind that this still is a GM fuel tank modified with heavier thickness metal and sealed right.
    Josh: I would use the metal kind or a plastic on built with a metal box around it. I have also seen them under the front trunk. I live here in Cental Florida and see a lot of crashed cars. Mostly hit from the rear by some old geezer. I would hate to see something like that happen to you.

The car looks like it is moving along quite well.

Regards,

Dave
    Attached Files
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Guys...After much debate and careful consideration. I have decided to sell the project. My grandmothers car is going south and I canít, in good conscience have 2 toys while her car barely runs.. She took care of me when I was younger and I only feel its right to do the same for her... As far as price.. I have around $23k in parts.. I would like close to $20k for everything. Keep in mind that this is 1 or 2 360ís out there and the other is not going to be for sale...at least I donít think so... The only big things that is missing to complete this car is a back glass and some headlights.. I do have a line up on head lights and may purchase them if i can. Again...For this price...I doubt that you could reproduce it with all the real parts I have used, much less the all the labor is free.. The car does not run...as of yet, but the motor and trans did run when i took it out of the donor. If you have any question, please feel free to ask them. If you think the price is unfair, also please let me know.. I am more then reasonable and will consider somewhat reasonable offers. Thanks Josh

Comment

One eBay now..Thanks http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=150287015823

Comment

is the 360-cor site still up? Doesn't seem to be working for me.

Comment

I bielive its still up. I talk to Jon last week and he didnt mention anything about it.

Comment

you can get to 360-cor through www.LP640.com or www.airdynamics.ws
              https://home.comcast.net/~deputy_dog/ani360cor.gif

Comment

Put on eBay with a link to the build thread which includes the sources like John, especially with the way that eBay is watched by Ferrari and has ads removed. Smart .... very smart. Guess it won't be long before John gets his nasty-gram that stops production .........

Comment

Hmmm so Ferrari is watching ebay but does NOT have yahoo? ??? I would be more then happy to take any link off if he wanted me to. But hey, thanks for the bump.. ;D

Comment

This car is for sale on ebay... Or you can contact me here. Price is $15000 or Best off... If it does not sell this time...I will be parting it out....The car has to go and soon!!!

Comment

Whatever happend with this? Did it ever sell?

Comment

No not yet... Took it off for a while becuase of the economy. Tax time so I think I'm going to relist it unless someone here wants it. Thanks Josh

Comment

what car is it for sale?
                          i might know someone.... they are bugging me to sell mine to them but its not done yet lol

Comment

The one in the build..AD 360

Comment

Now on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=150326090055

Good luck!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jtownsend
                                good luck
                                In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X