Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark's AD 355 (BUILD diary) From Rags To Riches !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mark's AD 355 (build diary) From Rags To Riches !!!

Brastic didn't you do the small windshield and the small scoops on yours ?? I think it was yours I saw up near Oakland a couple years ago at a kit convention or show..

Comment

here's a couple more for ya
      Attached Files

Comment

:-[When I saw all these cars in one place I wanted to just PUKE.. I think I even got dizzy from anxiety... ;D

Comment

Originally posted by STIQUE
          8)Good question guys..Gonna say it like this Toby..Would be much easier if I was painting your right.. But I'm going Matte Black Vynyl this stuff is sick !!! Google it or you tube !!! There doing Bentley's and Lambo's around here it's crazy...Also this moulding that was used is awesome stuff, you can take a piece of string and put it under the moulding and pull it a little and it lifts the moulding up to get under it..
          HEY!! Where did you get that windshield moulding??? that is something I still need to figure out. That looks good!

Comment

There's a guy here in town who sells that style that works great for our cars.. when you get to that point I can ask him the name of it and you can get it in your town I'm sure....

Comment

There's a guy here in town who sells that style that works great for our cars.. when you get to that point I can ask him the name of it and you can get it in your town I'm sure....
              Thanks!

Comment

Deffinitly post that once you have it as I will need it too. I assumed for the rear and side windows you just use the one that was originally used on those windows??

Comment

Yes the rest of the windows will use the stock moulding for that window.. However he did say that the last kit he put windows in used a rubber that he supplys also..huuummmm.. I will have to ask...I'm trying to find a rear window for an mr2 now. They are asking 1000 dollars here in ca, for them..Anyone have one ??? :-\

Comment

Build is coming along

Comment

Watch eBay... I seen one sell recently for around $150 shipped. Much cheaper then 1000!!

Comment

Brastic didn't you do the small windshield and the small scoops on yours ?? I think it was yours I saw up near Oakland a couple years ago at a kit convention or show..
                        That was my car. I did not go with the extended windshield or cut up the doors for the deep vents. Actually that was the show where Kit Car Builder covered the NCKCC car show and my car got in the magazine.

As for the MR2 rear window, keep looking. We were able to pick them up for $100. Let me know if you need a hand putting it in. I have been looking for a reason do drive down your way.

Comment

Thanks for the info.. I will let you know if I get stuck on the back window.. Also wanted to ask you where you guys ordered your quarter glass and the front marker lights in the front of the bumper. Looking for the Euro white lens .. Thanks

Comment

Well I'm off to the shop to talk to the guys from T Rutland and to start work on the rear window.. Found one on Ebay for 100.00 dollars....The Rutland boys laughed at my kit when I first brought it to the shop they thought it was a joke and pretty silly...They had told me that they were not interested in finding parts,, well after seeing it sitting out one day have changed there mind and think it is pretty kool looking... :

Comment

???Where did you guys that have the AD Kits of 355 buy the quarter glass...... ???

Comment

Sorry I can not tell you until I can get the other side.... just kidding.. I bought my pasengers side glass from Ferr-parts when they were dismantling a 355. I think the website is ferr-parts.com or something close to that....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X