Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark's AD 355 (BUILD diary) From Rags To Riches !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EEES
    replied
    Perhaps I missed it in the build diary, but have you done anything with the front headlight mechanism yet?

Leave a comment:

• RHK
    replied
    I think West Coast Fieros does engine swaps; I know they sell parts. I imagine you've heard this before, but for the record, I'd suggest the 3800 V6 Supercharged for an easier, cheaper swap with potentially more power.

Leave a comment:

• stique
    replied
    Looking for someone to put a V-8 in my kit . Need someone in California,,,,, Any Help ??????

Leave a comment:

• satinta
    replied
    I like the GT sticker. The matte black, wheels, stance.. All just about perfect!!

Leave a comment:

• cutlass442
    replied
    I was at Monterey last week for the pebble beach car week
    Fun times !!

Leave a comment:

• sactodreamer
    replied
    The car looks great! I have a friend with a cabin in Monterey who keeps telling me to take the family down there for a couple of days. If I take him up on the offer I'll have to see about stopping by. Although I can't be as helpful as Don.

Leave a comment:

• Skrilla000
    replied
    Please dont put a pontiac emblem up front...lol

Leave a comment:

• onewickedsvt
    replied
    Maybe without the Fiero gt sticker....

Looks great though!

Leave a comment:

• stique
    replied
    again another picture
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• stique
    replied
    Getting ready for the weekend
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DeLorean00
    replied
    I think the plug I used for the blinker lights was a Bosch fuel injector wiring harness plug. You might take the bulbs to pick and pull and see if you cant match them up with the plug off injectors. Or check out Shanes website. I think he has all the plug info there. Brastic.com

Also whats going on with those decals? Are they just for an event or do plan on keeping them? Or are you going racing with it?

Car is looking amazing. I like that you are making it your own style.

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    Monterey was a nice little coastal town. One of the first colonized apparently..... The races were amazing. I am always in awe at how fast these guys are going on contact patches about the size of a credit card.... You know they are going fast on TV but you just don't appreciate the actual speed until you see it in person. I raced bikes as a young fella but I never got to these kinds of speeds..... I would probably crap myself and then fall off.......

There were two blinkers used on these kits. Most were from a mid '90's Camry. The others used the Ferrari turn signals. If the Ferrari one doesn't fit for you, you most likely have the Camry. I think John had bumpers that used each depending on what the purchaser wanted? Could be wrong on that one.

The Camry lights are a bit narrower and, I think, a bit longer. Don't quote me though as it has been a while....

You can always just cut the bumper up a bit to fit the Ferrari turn signals and then do a bumper repaint? Might be cheaper and easier to get the Camry lights though....

Cheers
    Don

Edit: Sorry Mark, I re-read your post and you were asking about the light plug vs. the light itself. Sorry. I planned on using the Camry plug and splicing into the Fiero wiring. Did the turn signal not come with a plug? You could try Rutlands to get a plug if you don't have one?
    Last edited by Don; 08-14-2013, 03:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• stique
    replied
    Thanks Don,, Wow that would have been great for you to stop over at my house to give me some advice on some issues I'm having..I don't know what plug everybody is using for the front blinker lights ???? I bought the Ferrari light's.. Do you know the part number that is being used ?

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    stique;

i did not realize you were in Monterey. i was there a couple weekends ago for teh MotoGP races and would have stopped in to have a look while I was there if I had known. Great job on the car. Looks really clean.

Cheers
    Don

Leave a comment:

• stique
    replied
    Still got to do a lot before I go,, Putting my race number on the car #87 and more decals,,,,

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X