Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neal Hargrove’s AD 355 Ferrari Berlinetta Build

Neal Hargrove’s AD 355 Ferrari Berlinetta Build

Here is a recent photo of Neal’s beautiful 355 Berlinetta.

He will post build up photos here once he gets the car back from the upholstery shop. Final colors Silver over Black.

Neal owns a body shop in Tennessee a little drive from John’s shop.
    Attached Files
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Re: Neal Hargrove’s AD 355 Ferrari Berlinetta Build

SWEET!
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...todreamer.html

Comment

Originally posted by sactodreamer
      SWEET!
      Ron, your still alive??? Its been awhile!

Neal's car looks great!! Big improvement since the last time we were out there.
      https://home.comcast.net/~deputy_dog/image001.gif

Comment

Is the engine out of the car?

Looks like the rear wheels are leaning?

But its looking like a sweet ride!

Comment

Congradulations Neal That looks like the real thing, and isnt that what we all strive for. Did you use the extended windshild?

Comment

First off I want to thank Dave for all of his support during this build process. I could have not done it without his knowledge. I also want to thank all the guys on this board for their imput and support. I have been wanting to build a kitcar for over 25 years and my dream has come true. Having a bodyshop I'm sure some folks out there would think I would put one of these cars together in about a weekend. WRONG. When you work on cars all day it sometimes takes the steam out of working on your own. Plus you have to pay the bills first so you can play hotrod on the weekends. lol To tell you a little about my car, it is a John Watson 355 AD kit, with the body 3inch stretch. I don't know how many other guys out there have the 3inch stretch. It ads some additional labor to the project but I think it is worth it. We also have the curved windshield with extended dash. On the interior we went all out with the custom replica 355 interior, MrMikes seat covers, custom AC switches, replica 200mph gauges, Ferrari Side Mirrors, all lamps are Ferrari, Engine Swap 3.4L DOHC. I will post more photos soon.

Thanks
            Neal Hargrove

Comment

As a member here i rarely post but this replica 355 is amazing and inspiring, having not worked on my project for a number of weeks i have a new lease of life in my end goal, a blue berlinetta, out to the garage tonite to start reversing my bonnet hinges, congrats neal, happy motoring in one awsome car......please post build pics

kitmanic

Comment

would love to see more pictures!

Comment

Who did your custom 355 interior?

Comment

WOW, the car looks great. My wife just reminded me that there was no John Watson BBQ this year. We both missed the trip out to Georgia. It would have been great to see you and your car this year.

Comment

They guy that did the interior is the guy in Washington State. I don't know if he is still making them, but he does a great job. I will look through my papers to see if I can find his information.

neal

Comment

The guy that did the interior conversion was Rob. He is on this board. It shouldn't be to hard to find.

Neal

Comment

Originally posted by 355coupe
                          The guy that did the interior conversion was Rob. He is on this board. It shouldn't be to hard to find.

Neal
                          Rob makes the best interior package.. You are a lucky guy, your car is very nice..
                          http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8...errari1kk7.jpghttp://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6500/antfw3.gif

Comment

Thanks MR. Ferrari I do appreciate the complements on this car. It just helps remind me that all the details do pay off in the end.

Thanks
                            Neal

Comment

This was my first kitcar build. I thought it was pretty tough for this kit. The reason I didn't do a Lambo kit was I thought they were very tough to put together. Has anyone put together a AD355 and Lambo kit and how would you compare the two? My AD kit is one with a 3inch stretch and extended windshield.

Thanks
                              Neal

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X