beamer daves extreme 360 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beamer daves extreme 360 build

hi everyone im dave i am doing a extream 360 kit i started it back in march 2008 i have got as far as all the cutting is done down drivers side. only have small garage got to do 1 side at a time. most of the welding is done rear frame in roof cut and welded . i have the drivers door bonded on and the rupt of the kit dry fitted will up load some pics when i find out how .

the last thing i have done on the car is fitted lowering spring to drivers side this is a hard job a lot harder than it sounds
    one thing i am not sure about is the head lights in the kit the passenger side one seams to be different to the drivers it cerves in more and the drivers is more flat can eny one help on this or shell i ask extream

Re: exteam 360 kit

sorry for bad qualty only got phone cam for now
    and garage dark and small

Comment

Re: beamer daves exteam 360 kit

o i smashed the window screen when trying to take it out oops

Comment

kit on very loose only 2 weeks after buying kit nothing welded yet frame just plased in most of majer cutting done (rear end and roof )

Comment

few more pics

Comment

Re: beamer daves exteam 360 build

that looks very good..keep up the good work.and the most important thing is the pic....we need lot and lt of pic specially for the first steps of the build...and is there any difficulties in the kit?

Comment

thanx for the responces only problem i have had so far is when the girlfriend smashed the back window the dam thing is earthed to the fuel pump or somthing and it took ages to find it out a quick call to extream solved the problem
              oh and the pug electric seats are realy hard to remove took me ages to do .
              the hardist part yet is the impact bar in the doors it is welded up the far end and you cant get to it and cut your fingers .

I have very basic mechanical skills and so far i have found the car to be very easy to do so far even the girlfriend is helping
              the roof was the thing i was worid about doing but i just followed the dvd and it was easyer than striping the seats out !

Comment

going to get a cam form argos tomorrow just a cheep 1 as i spend nealy all buget on kit and doner car i have a week off work next week so should have plenty of pics then mite get the gf to take a video of somthing ;D
                hopefully mine will look like this for next summer

Comment

what does every one think of the alloys im thinking of somthing like this if i cant find cheep reps of the 360 ones

Comment

nice alloys

Comment

looking forward to the video of the girlfriend :-)
                      [url=http://www.dnaoc.co.uk/]DNA Owners Club[/url] - DNA Kitcar Related Website
                      [url=http://www.extremeoc.co.uk/]Extreme Owners Club[/url] - Extreme Kitcar Related Website

Comment

I wanna ask you about the DVD is it simple 1 2 3 steps?
                        your work is great..wanna see more pics

Comment

no the dvd is not in steps he just walks arrond the car showing you how things are done and what they should look like when they are done it is quite easy to follow after you have wached it 1000 times cus there is bits i have prob still missed there is some parts i hoped he would go into more detail about but i used my common sence and it is easy to figure out most of the kit will only look right 1 way

i now have a cam so will post more pics when next work on car should get alot done this week as im off work hopefully i will get the

springs on
                          passanger side door finnished
                          metal at the front lined up and welded
                          the bonnet hinges on and wiper moters

will take pics of all this if anyone has some tips for things to watch out for or easyer ways of doing these things please tell me pics would be good thanx

Comment

Re: beamer daves extreme 360 build

good work Dave.Hopefully we can share tips etc as we're going along. The side impact bar can be removed at the far end by taking the speaker out and using a 3" angle grinder. Youl find you may not go through all the way,so what I did was to also cut from the outside door skin through untill it came off.

KEEP THE PICS AND EXPLINATIONS COMING THROUGH SO THAT WE CAN ALL CHECK.

XPERT360

Comment

Re: beamer daves extreme 360 build

I used an electric hacksaw.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X