Ferrari 458 Italia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari 458 Italia

After all the speculation the 430 replacement is released.

The first one to make the kit has my name one the list.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/07/2828...he-458-italia/

Re: Ferrari 458 Italia

Looks like a baby Enzo ;D

Comment

It looks like a newer 360 more than an f430 to me

Comment

I love it......

Comment

Originally posted by fakefrank0002

After all the speculation the 430 replacement is released.

The first one to make the kit has my name one the list.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/07/2828...he-458-italia/

I'll be the first on that list. Base it on the Cayman!!! Has nice interior and similar lines already, along with the power and handling that is more than satisfactory.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobi1
            http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/4...58-Italia.html

A very big disappointment for me ??? The front end looks like a bug with rectangular mouth, the rear end reminds me a goggled-eyed frog :'( The trim above the side glasses that hold on place the rubber seal would look far better in black color (like in Murcielago).

Have you seen your avatar picture? or had a better look at your designs?

Personally I like it, not perfect but still yells Ferrari

Comment

Hahahahaha....what ^ said times 23098472039842

Comment

Originally posted by Whisper2Me

A very big disappointment for me ??? The front end looks like a bug with rectangular mouth, the rear end reminds me a goggled-eyed frog :'( The trim above the side glasses that hold on place the rubber seal would look far better in black color (like in Murcielago).

If I was you, I would not be so naive to comment something I even don't know... :
                Dont be so sure that I dont know, I've seen your designs, I'm sure a little kid could draw a better design on Microsoft paint. Just because I don't post in your topics, doesn't mean I didn't see what happened.

And whats with your avatar title, "3d design and CnC Services" you don't even have a fully working CnC machine, and once you do get one that works, you will end up charging for the space it takes up, for the maintenance cost, then your customers will have to pay for your heating, because it will be too cold for you to work. Then we have to pay for your dinner because you are too hungry, then we will have to pay to import you a wife because you are too depressed and aren't focused so you cant produce a decent product... then once the product is done, you will refuse to send it because you are emotionally attached to it, then we have to pay for your therapist sessions to deal with the separation. Then you take up smoking because of the stress, and we end up paying for your cigarettes too.... I think you get the point im making.and your designs remind me of when I was a little kid, I used to put my car toys in the oven, and they would melt a little. Looked awesome at the time, but I grew up, perhaps you should too.

p.s. Im guessing you will offer to CnC mill the 458 because you have a 100% accurate model : :

back on topic, This is still the concept, Ferrari never releases a 100% accurate model, so im sure we will see some differences between the production and concept model. Still, cant wait to see this on the road.

Comment

I laughed so hard my orange juice came back out my nose.  Well said, and well deserved.

Comment

I like this car a lot... now I want one!

Comment

Front screen looks like a goldfish bowl. All it needs is a metallic rear view mirror back to complete the effect!
                      Otherwise it looks pretty sweet!
                      Perhaps the larger glass proportions is where they think car design is headed now... ???

Comment

The wheels are the same as the ones on F430 Scuderia M16. Anyone knows what brand those wheels are?

Comment

wat i think is ,i like 430sc more.

Comment

I wouldn't call this non-sense but actually true facts. Everybody on here knows what you are made of and just how honest and descent you are when it comes to producing something withevery extra cost added to the final bill, then coming through with a finished product which no one here has ever seen and worse off...sticking to time frames... I believe people who do that are called cheap and lame... you are one story I would put way back in the bookshelf and not touch you unless I wanted to get a rush. I believe he has described you to the bear escence of who you are, so no, I would never call it non-sense. I guess the truth can cut deep in the liver, and yes, by all means... you have it coming.
                            KCB

If I was you, I would not be so naive to comment something I even don't know... :
                            Dont be so sure that I dont know, I've seen your designs, I'm sure a little kid could draw a better design on Microsoft paint. Just because I don't post in your topics, doesn't mean I didn't see what happened.

And whats with your avatar title, "3d design and CnC Services" you don't even have a fully working CnC machine, and once you do get one that works, you will end up charging for the space it takes up, for the maintenance cost, then your customers will have to pay for your heating, because it will be too cold for you to work. Then we have to pay for your dinner because you are too hungry, then we will have to pay to import you a wife because you are too depressed and aren't focused so you cant produce a decent product... then once the product is done, you will refuse to send it because you are emotionally attached to it, then we have to pay for your therapist sessions to deal with the separation. Then you take up smoking because of the stress, and we end up paying for your cigarettes too.... I think you get the point im making.and your designs remind me of when I was a little kid, I used to put my car toys in the oven, and they would melt a little. Looked awesome at the time, but I grew up, perhaps you should too.

p.s. Im guessing you will offer to CnC mill the 458 because you have a 100% accurate model : :

back on topic, This is still the concept, Ferrari never releases a 100% accurate model, so im sure we will see some differences between the production and concept model. Still, cant wait to see this on the road.
                            Wow, you wrote so many nonsense for just few minutes! You are a true genius :-X

Comment

umm... I don't like the 458 either. Without a scoop on the quarters, it looks a little empty. I don't like the taillights or the front grill either. It's a nice car, but looks like a step backward, like something that should have come out before the 360. I'm disappointed :-\

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X