• CARBUILDER
    replied
    Re: every one pls read

OK MODS CLOSE THIS DOWN OR SELL ME THE SITE

Leave a comment:

• powerslave
    replied

I think I'm going to start a website called turdreplicas.com and I'll take pics of pieces of cow manure, before and after a clearcoat paint job, and I'll call them my own. I might even take a few pics in primer to prove to people that I created them myself.

Leave a comment:

• rssllhd
    replied

oh cozrat, u so crazy.

Leave a comment:

• LP640
    replied

Originally posted by CozartReplicas
    Wow you built those sites and don't build cars? come on man. Some of those cars nobody has kits for.
    Im am a kit car builder. My website is www.cozartreplicas.com

What type of ranking and advisting can you offer me?
    my advice, go put an application in at your Local Mcdonalds

Leave a comment:

• ESmazter
    replied

What a moron. The only real work for him was registering those domains. pff uses templates and wants to sell it.

Leave a comment:

• cliffscustomfab
    replied

i would love to know what in the world you are all talking about, i would love to know how to make a web page but i just can not figure it out. even the yahoo stuff fustrates me. i want to build a page for my fab buisness. i already own my domain. i have one page that i can not seem to be able to remove. to put up another one with all the goodies.

Leave a comment:

• somejohn
    replied

Originally posted by Brastic
    Makes you want to steel the design.
    There's no need to steal the designs from any of their sites, they're all just free downloaded themes. The Revention Replica one comes from these guys: http://zenverse.net

Their 'business' website is built on the free Elements of SEO template from here: http://www.alibiproductions.com/arti...ements-of-seo/

The only thing they seem to have done is basterdised each theme by sitcking inline styles into them. Not even proper CSS development...

Leave a comment:

• Brastic
    replied

At first I could not believe that there was no SEO, but after looking at the code, my jaw dropped. Personally, I like WordPress and Joomla. I have used both to design web pages for clients, but I do not charge anything for them. It takes one hour, and I can train the local web admin on how to use them. The big work is in the SEO.

I also like the copyright on the web design with all of the stollen copyrighted material. Makes you want to steel the design. Except there is not much to steel as one can rebuild these pages by following the WordPress tutorials.

Leave a comment:

• vonjet
    replied

You should write him a letter back that reads:

Hello, my name is Peter Cheng Wong from Hong Kong
    I have a business that I want to offer you.

This projects worth 22.5Million Dollars and
    you will have a 50% share from the total amount.

I will give you the full details in my next e-mail
    and what I need from you. So if you are interested
    please contact me back at my personal address
    infoatmsft@yahoo.com.hk

Mr. Peter Cheng Wong

Leave a comment:

• cliffscustomfab
    replied

totally agree, not to mention having a web site like that is asking for trouble from audi.

Leave a comment:

• somejohn
    replied

To be honest, if his 'main' job is as a web developer he might be better off tryign to scam people for kit cars - all I see on those URLs are free WordPress themes that he's downloaded and done a botch job of changing. They're really pretty terrible from a web dev point of view :

The only value in those sites is in the domain names themselves and since he will have picked them up for around 5 each it's a bit of a stretch to expect hundreds of times that amount when all he's done is ripped people off on them..

Even his main 'company' website here: http://www.advertisingse.com is nothing more than a free WordPress template and some dodgy copy.

There's nothing on that site at all that makes me believe that they have the blindest clue what SEO is or how to really market websites, surely if your business was building and selling websites you would make sure that your own website was so well optimised and marketed that people would know your name. He doesn't even use alt tags in his images, doesn't provide any metadata on any of his sites, and you can clearly see where he's taken a cheap and nasty template and completely botched it.

Don't buy this guy's websites. Let Super Replicas have him if that's even a genuine offer. For $5,000 you could get a much better website; properly built, optimised, and marketed from any one of twenty different people I could put you in touch with.

</rant> >

Leave a comment:

• Prza
    replied

This guy is funny. Or a moron.

Leave a comment:

• jah315
    replied

Tell him to sell it to superreplicas. I'm sure their check is in the mail! HAHA! Thanks Katana - you're the best! Nice to know someone in this industry that's a good guy!

Leave a comment:

• chimaera
    replied

the odossity
    the guy has some huge kahunas

Leave a comment:

• carspancho
    replied

;D ;D yea , tell him you are sending him a cashiers ck the next day

Leave a comment: