Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Official, Joe from Inland Exotics is a Scam Artist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official, Joe from Inland Exotics is a Scam Artist!

I ordered parts from him totalling over $1,500 and I haven't received a single thing and it's been over 2 months now. The times he responds to my emails or actually picks up the phone when I call, he gives me excuses after excuses as to why my parts haven't been shipped yet. I strongly advise anyone to think twice if you're considering ordering anything from him in the future. It doesn't matter whether you buy his stuff through ebay or deal with him personally he will take your money and give you nothing in return.
    Easy does it.

Re: It's Official, Joe from Inland Exotics is a Scam Artist!

I'm in the same boat!!! It went from 4 to 10 days to 4 to 10 weeks and I'm still waiting!

Comment

Details please?

Raj

Comment

OAY..........

Comment

Originally posted by lambojayso
          I ordered parts from him totalling over $1,500 and I haven't received a single thing and it's been over 2 months now. The times he responds to my emails or actually picks up the phone when I call, he gives me excuses after excuses as to why my parts haven't been shipped yet. I strongly advise anyone to think twice if you're considering ordering anything from him in the future. It doesn't matter whether you buy his stuff through ebay or deal with him personally he will take your money and give you nothing in return.
          I recently talked to Joe and he said that he won't take my money until the product is ready. I think that this is probably his best way to deal with the recent criticism.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X