vendetta coupe is ready..... gagliardidesign.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vendetta coupe is ready..... gagliardidesign.com

just saw new pics of Vendetta coupe design, .... what do ya think? check it out at gagliardidesign.com

Re: vendetta coupe is ready..... gagliardidesign.com

Looks great, its not my cup of tee, but you can tell a lot of effort was put in it. Great workmanship, but at 70,000.00... thats Aston Martin Vantage kind of money...

Comment

I like it!!!!! Really cool design! What I like about it the most is that its not a replica of something else. Your kinda free to go your own way, add what you want and wont be judged if its not excatly like something real. But yet its exotic looking enough to be a real super car. The only things that I dont like about "that" car is the drivetrain and color. Im not big on red cars, just too many of them, personally I think red and yellow are just too over done on replicas. Just want to say that -I have a sbc in my project but if I was in the market to buy a turnkey for that kind of money I would expect something more modern to power it. Maybe a LSX, or atleast a L67- or something along those lines... But thats my worthless opinion.... ;D

Comment

Pretty cool. Do they sell bodies by themself without work to a donor?

Comment

I like it! Better yet, I like the background, nothing like an old half rusted Dodge truck for a background!
          http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...todreamer.html

Comment

I think it looks great! Yeah for the money should have upgraded the power package. I'd still rather go for the EII roadster with the removable top though.
            White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Comment

what a fantastic peice of art .....well done guys...stuff like this never gets enough praise........its a masterpeice
              john

Comment

Its so much better looking than the Avendator which looks like a total bite off from the vendetta.

If it wasn't 70k id be highly interested but maybe things will change as time progresses.

Comment

I really like the glass roof idea that continues to the engine cover. SLICK!
                  http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...todreamer.html

Comment

Originally posted by tallon
                    A fiero with a v8 for 70k?
                    : parts and labor will costs alot, but if you build it all yourself, then it wont be 70k unless you change everything to new and order alot of extras like new engine, interior, all kinds of upgrades from rims, brakes, etc. So it depends on what you want in the car. Yes it can be 70k or more, but it can be done for 15k to 25k as well, if you keep the basic old fiero interior, engine, etc, and add a painted shell on top of it. Then yes it will be a fiero. It depends on how much each person wants to spend.

Comment

Sick work...the car looks phenomenal. Can I get mine in all carbon fiber?

Comment

This thing is sweet! If it wasn't 70k I would be standing outside there doors waiting for mine! Nice work!

Comment

no offense, but for 70K you buy alot more.

Comment

I think this car looks great! I bet the more of these he makes the more OEM like they will become. You can't get a car that looks like that for that kind of price!

Comment

is every body missing the part that states its the original prototype thats for sale at 70k. some people would pay that amount to have the only one/first one in existence. im sure the future builds will fit the normal build pricing give or take a few $.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X