Aventador LP700-4U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aventador LP700-4U

If I won Lotto, I would be buying one and stripping her to make a kit ... ;D

Love the shape, Colour mmm Black Cherry Pearl.

Comment

+1 ;D

Comment

Aventador LP700-4U How much should a body kit cost $$$ if done as a 1 piece body with seperate bumpers an oem size ,width an lenght,maybe doors changed to go straight up like the Murcie
        In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

Outside is one thing...the inside might be a bit of an interesting challenge...

then the Glass issue...
          but all that aside, i would pay up to $8500 for the body kit with bumpers if it was a body worth its salt...

at the end of the day once the mold is made it becomes quantity after the quality... so the more you make...etc.

Comment

I would prefer a G28 modded to look like this than a hard to install oem size kit. I would pay $6500 all day long. $7500 once

Comment

How many manufactures are in the process of making a LP700-4U body kit
              In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

i heared that there is a company in russia doing cnc
                but it is going to be expensive especially the first few
                maybe less than $20...k

Comment

Originally posted by Lamboventa
                  i heared that there is a company in russia doing cnc
                  but it is going to be expensive especially the first few
                  maybe less than $20...k
                  i think it will be high around $22,500.00 EXTERIOR until they are re-copied ,if they have a 2012 in 2012 they will have full control of the replica market ,if you wish to buy a LP700-4U ,an yes they will sell several before the market gets flood with them ,my 3d file is finished too

Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 07-25-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

The Germans are going to be pissed ....

Comment

Of course it will be expensive. Its the current model of the Lamborghini. Back when the Countach Replica hit the market they were expensive. So was the Diablo especially the NAERC body's and then the Murcielago's are still rather expensive I could only imagine the LP700 will be pricey for the first few. it will be quite a awhile before we start seeing them sell for $6,500 or something like that

That also does not include if Lamborghini Releases a plus model like an SV or VT model.

Comment

CNC body plugs around 12.000,- USD in Czech republic...

there are many companies

for example
                        http://www.t-d.cz/produkty.html
                        http://www.mabid.cz/index.php?l=cze&m=tvarove_obrabeni#

Comment

After reading all the latest threads on quality, I suppose this is something that has to be asked now since it seems some buyers are ok with spending $5k or more for inferior work because the are content with buying something that will take another $5k in finishing work just to keep a builder around.

I personally would rather spend $10k up front and start with a quality body without issues. Sell all the other bits and pieces that make the build easier (door and windshield frames - a full interior kit - door / trunk / engine cover hinges - a glass kit - lens kit) then I'd spend another $10k - $15k on that.

The easier you make it to build these cars, the more will get ordered and built.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by AutoCNC
                            $12.000 is good price.
                            Hey AutoCNC, where are you in states? and how much you would cut this for? and what Materials are used? and is the Materials included in the price?
                            just need to have an idea if you know
                            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tallon
                              Originally posted by No-Bull
                              After reading all the latest threads on quality, I suppose this is something that has to be asked now since it seems some buyers are ok with spending $5k or more for inferior work because the are content with buying something that will take another $5k in finishing work just to keep a builder around.

I personally would rather spend $10k up front and start with a quality body without issues. Sell all the other bits and pieces that make the build easier (door and windshield frames - a full interior kit - door / trunk / engine cover hinges - a glass kit - lens kit) then I'd spend another $10k - $15k on that.

The easier you make it to build these cars, the more will get ordered and built.

Chris
                              Heh one of the best murcie builds if not the best used an "inferior body"... why would you want it to be so easy that every other person owns a lambo replica, they wouldn't be so special then.

Hm.. do the work, which is how it should be.. or spend an extra 6k that I don't have..for fiberglass. That's an easy one. No need to rush the fun process of crafting your own car.
                              If "crafting a car" is what you really want, then no sense in buying a body at all. You might as well start out with a custom plug and pull your own molds so you have the full crafting experience. Most of us want to start with a good body and spend our time and money crafting the smaller pieces so there is at least a slight chance in completing the project.

I can assure you that for those who've spent the hours modifying and fixing someone Else's inferior quality and paid for the privilege with hard earned money, they would've gladly paid a little more and dealt with a quality kit that they knew would last longer, be more accurate and require less materials and man hours in repairing. My big pet peeve with all of this is that the quality is being advertised by these builders and it's simply not there.

These cars are hard enough to finish, no sense in making it harder.

And too each his own...

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by tallon
                                Originally posted by No-Bull

Chris
                                Heh one of the best murcie builds if not the best used an "inferior body"... why would you want it to be so easy that every other person owns a lambo replica, they wouldn't be so special then.

Hm.. do the work, which is how it should be.. or spend an extra 6k that I don't have..for fiberglass. That's an easy one. No need to rush the fun process of crafting your own car.
                                Oh.. BTW, if you are talking about Murcie Me's build, ask him how much he spent on this build. I would estimate his build at over $60k and this doesn't even take into account all the man hours spent on modifying everything to make it one of the best.

If you are planning on buying a $4k body, slapping on some paint and wheels and throwing it onto a Fiero all for under $20k... you really should ask some advice from others here that have completed or are working on a build.

My point is quality parts = a quality and faster build that I'd gladly spend more for.

Pay me now or pay me later..

Chris

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X