Clear All

Re: Aventador LP700-4U

anybody building this in the USA ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lamboventa
      anybody building this in the USA ?

I,m pretty sure ,like 100% sure, there will be a USA version. 8) ;D
      In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

Give it by sometime next year or 2013 and they will be the big thing which is great cause then people will wanna sell their Diablo 6.0's and Murcielago's and I will finally have one at a rock bottom price. ;D

Comment

http://www.wheelsnext.com/images/whe...34_gbk_2_W.jpg

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1-cFcG_iMQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXDXM...eature=related
            In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

I had the Helo 834's on my diablo, but i could only find them 10" wide, i wanted a wider wheel and tire look. So i opted for the replica diablo wheels. The Helo's looked really good...

Comment

Something just came to mind that maybe someone here might know more about.

One of the big concerns for anyone building a replica body is that the "Big Guys" will shut them down if the body is too close to theirs. If someone was to replicate a LP700-4U and intentionally modified some easy to replace parts (hood, scoops etc) could a kit be different enough to avoid a law suit yet close enough that others could offer individual parts that would bolt on to make the car look more OEM?

I think that only seven visual differences are required to make a design unique. I wonder how many unique parts could be added during the molding process that the builder could cut away at their own discretion?

Chris

Comment

What donor car will be use for the LP700-4U?

Comment

use gallardo as a donor car... it might look easy to bolt on....

Comment

The Cougar seems to become a popluar choice and I can see someone using it for an Aventador since it shares the same wheel base.

Comment

my favorite color right herrre !~!13" stretch 106.30 in

Exotic Sports car
                        Body style 2-door Roadster
                        Layout Mid-engine, Two-wheel drive
                        Engine 5.3 L V8
                        Transmission 4-speed Auto
                        Wheelbase 2,700 mm (106.30 in)
                        Length 4,780 mm (188.19 in)
                        Width 2,030 mm (79.92 in) (w/mirrors: 2,265 mm (89.17 in)) [1]
                        Height 1,136 mm (45.00 in)
                        Curb weight 1,655 kg (2,950 lb)
                        Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 06-11-2012, 08:56 PM.

Comment

would there be any interest in this Orange Roadster LP700-4U version .... ...... Plan your work an work your plan ... we will update this thread with
                          Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 05-21-2012, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Guys. I saw this on Lamborghini replica cars and parts for sale

Lamborghini Aventador kit Consists of the following Made to exact specifications as the original Aventador. Complete exterior body: 2 x exterior doors, 2 x interior door panels, Rear hatch, Front hood, 2 x side skirts, Front bumper, Rear bumper, Dash, Centre console, 2 x Batwings, $25,000 USD (We can arrange shipping world wide) Contact mark. Etc.

Comment

i think they are ALL heading Batmobile way no more smooth flowing lines, Lambo Burnt Orange is the Colour.

Comment

Could be a better car than the original:A man test-driving a Lamborghini in the US was forced to bail out of the $362,000 sports car when it suddenly burst into flames.The motorist, believed to be an online business millionaire, was driving the Lamborghini Aventador along Highway 73 in southern California when he noticed the car was ablaze, the Daily Mail reports.He managed to pull over and escape the luxury car before the fire spread.He appeared unshaken by the mishap, posing with the burnt-out sports car after firefighters had extinguished the blaze.Lamborghini announced the Aventador at the Geneva motor show in February 2011 as its flagship model to replace the Mercielago.The first Australian deliveries took place in late 2011 for around $789,000 on-road.Lamborghini has not yet released a statement about the incident, which is believed to be the first of its kind involving an Aventador.The company's chief competitor Ferrari encountered similar problems with its 458 Italia shortly after it was released in 2010.A number of these cars were destroyed due to adhesives used in the rear wheel wells overheating, smoking and then spontaneously igniting.Some owners of the destroyed and damaged cars were given new vehicles at no cost, while other owners had their cars modified having the adhesives replaced with mechanical parts.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X