Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by am33r View Post
    Guys. I saw this on Lamborghini replica cars and parts for sale

Lamborghini Aventador kit Consists of the following Made to exact specifications as the original Aventador. Complete exterior body: 2 x exterior doors, 2 x interior door panels, Rear hatch, Front hood, 2 x side skirts, Front bumper, Rear bumper, Dash, Centre console, 2 x Batwings, $25,000 USD (We can arrange shipping world wide) Contact mark. Etc.
    the email adress he gives there doesnt exist, tried to email him/them but failed.... scam

Comment

Well the Fiero Sub-Frame is finished ,106.3 WB ,we will be using the Fiero steel door with 360 degree lambo hinges on them $800.00 for those

5.3 liter GM 327 engine Auto Stick paddle shift

* NEVER PRESSURE ANYONE INTO BUYING ANYTHING ~Life has choices~*
      Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 05-21-2012, 07:15 PM.
      In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

It looks to me like the Aventador is really a copie of the Gallardo only wilder lines on it. I copy and past a few pictures of both cars side by side and really, both cars seem to have the same length and height. I have not seen a real Aventador yet nore have I seen one side by side next to a Gallardo, but Im willing to bet you could strip down a Gallardo and put the Aventador body on it. The Aventador might be a bit longer. I have seen the Rev Air kit they make out of the Murcielago into a Reventon so Im sure these guys could do the same to a Gallardo and make a Aventador out of one... I may sell my 91 Diablo and look into getting a Gallardo and seeing if any one can make it into a Aventador out of it. Depends what I can get for my Diablo. I want at least $85K for it... That would be a cool car to have though... Is any one making kits for the Aventador?

Hawk

Comment

It's definantly not nearly the same size.

Comment

My original question, is any one making kits for it?

Comment

Yes. The Aventador looks a lot like a reventon from the front. Rob has a reventon kit and making the Av so give it a month or so. I scraped my plans to make a Murci and awaiting on Rob for his Av kit.

Comment

I wonder how hard it would be to make my Diablo look like a Aventador in the front? I like the styling of my Diablo even though its an older car, but the new Aventador looks so bad ass!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mansory-Lamborghini-Aventador-LP700-4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	372676 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fiabloav-sw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	372677xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Wow... That AV looks really good! Hmm... The Diablo does look different... Maybe because the front is orange and the rest is yellow it just looks off to me but that would look different for sure!

Comment

Roadster rear clip ...full OEM size Just like the Orange car above

My sculptor is a freaking Incredible Creative Genius !!!!~ the appsolute BEST work i have ever seen... N with the new an out with the old
                        Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 07-01-2012, 06:40 PM.
                        In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

on any of my projects have i taken others money to finish them , or stole funds !!!!!!

OMG TO much confusion ask the SA**

BELLHOUSING IS 4T65E HD

ENGINE: 5.3-liter V8 FWD
                          HORSEPOWER: 303 / with simple mod 325HP
                          TORQUE: 323 lb feet
                          0-60 mph: 6.0 seconds
                          60-0 mph: 138 feet
                          1/4 Mile: 14.5 seconds @ 101 mph
                          EPA: 18 mpg city/28 mpg highway
                          Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 08-15-2012, 04:33 AM.

Comment

countach II solid pro-design, rear should be more aggressive. Concept ++

Comment

My friend has a real Lamborghini Aventador and I could not believe how cheap the door handles were. They looked like cheap plastic and had scratches. The car broke down on the freeway and the power was cut, supposedly because the car was low on gas. My friend called the dealer and asked why the car shut down. They said this happens when the gas gets too low. With these issues, it is best to build a reliable Laborghini replica or some other good looking and dependable kit car.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X